Junior Customer Support Specialist
- 573 applicants (39%)
Junior Customer Support Specialist
100% Remote SaaS Support position with growth opportunity
Remote | 9am-6pm GMT/5am-2pm ET
We believe in the power of process and its potential to unlock growth in teams everywhere.
Who we are:
Process Street is a no-code workflow platform startup from San Francisco. We help our customers build, document, automate, and track recurring workflows. Our platform stores knowledge where the action happens, ensuring thorough and error free execution of workflows that our global customers run their businesses on. We service over 3k customers around the world, such as Airbnb, Spotify, AstraZeneca, and Accenture, and are VC-backed by Accel, Salesforce, and Atlassian.
To make recurring work fun, fast, and faultless for teams everywhere.
Process Street was founded on a strong belief in the work-life benefits of a healthy, collaborative remote culture. We value flexibility because many of us are parents, travelers, or just creatives who aren’t inspired by the construct of a mundane 9-to-5. Spread across 9 different time zones, we communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take real ownership of our work. We know human connections are what make teams strong, so we regularly do coffee chats, game-playing, story-telling, and more, to build strong relationships.
If you’re entrepreneurial and seek an environment that values impact, ownership, and flexibility we look forward to meeting you!
We’re looking for a Junior Customer Support Specialist to join our Customer Support & Success team. You will address inbound customer inquiries via phone, email, and live chat. At Process Street, our Customer Support Specialists are the primary line of communication between the organization and our customers. You will get the chance to work with companies ranging from early-stage start- ups to Fortune 500 enterprises from across the globe in pretty much every industry you can think of.
Aside from addressing customer inquiries, Customer Support Specialists perform a critical function in passing customer feedback and challenges to the Engineering, Product, and Executive teams.
Even though we’re a global company, this Junior Customer Support Specialist will work 9am-6pm GMT/5am-2pm ET.
What You’ll Do:
- Respond to email, live chat, and phone inquiries from existing customers and prospects
- Advise customers on the best way to use the software to meet their needs
- Track customer interactions in Salesforce
- Assist prospects during their trial period to ensure they understand the product functionality
- Serve as a conduit for customers to communicate product and feature requests to Product Managers
- Assist our Customer Success Managers in dealing with large customers
- Contribute to the Support Knowledge-base
- Conduct product demos for prospects
- Conduct Onboarding and Account Reviews for existing customers
- You have experience working directly with customers. At least 1-2 years of experience, preferably in SaaS.
- You’re an excellent communicator. This includes written and verbal English. We’re a 100% distributed team, and writing is our primary method of communication. But you’ll be chatting with customers live too!
- You pay attention to the details. You know details matter, and you remember that everything you do can improve the customer’s experience in some way.
- You’re obsessed with customer experience. You’re driven by creating an amazing customer experience. Added bonus if you have experience building and maintaining relationships with remote customers.
- You have growth mentality. You have a self-motivated approach to learning and development.
- You love working with technology. We’re building it! This includes both web and mobile applications. Experience with Intercom and Salesforce is a plus!
- Ability to work 9am-6pm GMT/5am-2pm ET.
- Unlimited PTO policy Most take 3-4 weeks, plus their major holidays, AND a company-wide week off in December.
- Annual company offsite We get together as a whole company annually as well as encourage and sponsor small group meetups so that you can meet your teammates face to face around the world.
- Social time We know human connections are what make teams strong. We regularly do coffee chats, game-playing, story-telling, house tours (only if you’re comfortable), and more to build connections.
- Generous health insurance for US employees and their families, including dental and vision plans.
- Equity for all full-time roles.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Research tells us that applicants who are female, non-binary, or people of color are less likely to apply to a role if they feel they don’t meet every qualification. If you feel you meet most of the qualifications, regardless of how you identify, and this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day, please apply! Process Street is a place where everyone can grow.