Inbound Call Center Associate
- USA Only
Title: Inbound Call Center Associate
- Location: United States, Puerto Rico – Remote
Humana is continuing to grow! We have several new Inbound Contact Representatives openings that will have the pleasure of taking inbound calls from our Medicare Members and provide excellent service and support. Currently these roles will be 100% work at home. These are amazing opportunities to join a Fortune 100 company that continues to expand and grow!!
The Inbound Contacts Representative 2 represents Humana by addressing incoming telephone, digital, or written inquiries from Medicare Members. The Inbound Contact Representative 2 strives to provide resolution or path way to resolution on each call while providing a perfect call experience. These roles will be on a Monday-Friday schedule with shifts between 7:45 am – 9:00 pm EST (M-F), some weekends during peak season.
What we need your help with:
The Inbound Contact Representative 2 addresses customer needs which may include complex benefit questions, resolving issues, and educating members.
- Handle 40-50 inbound calls daily from members in a fast-paced inbound call center environment
- Records details of inquiries, comments or complaints, transactions or interactions and takes action in accordance to it.
- Escalates unresolved and pending customer grievances. Decisions are typically focused on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments.
- Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction.
- Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
COME GROW WITH HUMANA! BENEFITS DAY ONE – STELLAR 401K MATCH – PAID TIME OFF – TUTION ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS – STELLAR WELLNESS/REWARDS PROGRAM
What you need for success! – Required Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
- Must be available to work any shift between the hours of 7:45 am – 9:00 pm EST (M-F), some weekends during peak season
- Training is work at home or virtual. Training will start day one of employment and run the first 11 weeks with a schedule of 8:00 am – 4:30 pm EST. Attendance is vital for success so no time off is allowed during training and 50 days following.
- Demonstrated experience with providing strong customer service and attention to details while listening on calls
- Prior experience managing multiple or competing priorities, including use of multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Prior experience effectively communicating with customers verbally and listening to their needs
Work at Home Requirements
- Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role). A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 10×1 (10mbs download x 1mbs upload) is required.
- A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information.
What you need to be STAND OUT among the crowd! : Preferred Qualifications
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior inbound call center or related customer service experience
- Prior Healthcare experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanis