Landmark Worldwide is hiring a
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10) AST (UTC -4) NST (UTC -3:30)
We are seeking an experienced Implementation Specialist who can manage and implement multiple technology-based projects from start to finish in a timely and efficient manner. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of implementing projects in technology, customer service, customer engagement, and online events.
- Collaborating with project teams and stakeholders to implement a data-driven approach that solves business problems
- Coordinating and communicating project plans and timelines with all stakeholders
- Developing reports and dashboards that present data in a clear and useful manner
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Provide both large group and individualized training and coaching in support of basic and advanced skills.
- Work closely with project managers, stakeholders, and other team members to understand business requirements, create project plans, timelines, and prioritize tasks.
- Manage and implement multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget, and to a high quality.
- Provide support to stakeholders during the implementation process, addressing any issues or concerns and ensuring their satisfaction with the end product.
- Develop and maintain project documentation and provide regular updates to project stakeholders and team members.
- Troubleshoot technical problems and work with the technical team to diagnose and resolve issues.
- Proven track record of managing and implementing successful projects in technology, customer service, customer engagement, and online events.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results while working effectively both independently and on a team.
- Understanding of different software development methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall.
- Technical experience in programming languages like Python, C++, and Java is a plus.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, organization, and problem-solving skills
Please mention Remote Workers when applying for this remote job at Landmark Worldwide. You're helping us to grow! Thank you!
Create a Resume That Gets you Hired