- North America
- 7 applicants (18%)
Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 14,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
About the team:
Customer success is the heart of Aircall and we are looking for a tech-savvy individual who is looking to help customers succeed. You will play a major part in supporting our rapidly growing customer base. In this role, you’ll work to ensure customers are smoothly set up with their new Aircall accounts, and train them on how to use the application in order to help their business grow.
What you’ll do:
- Review and understand our customer’s business and communication challenges to successfully implement solutions
- Onboard and train new customers to ensure they are set up for success
- Manage the implementation through the entire project life cycle from initial scope to development, training, testing, and go-liveMaintain and track all projects and documentation
- Ensure proper and consistent communication of status to the customer and the Aircall team
- Analyze, organize, and communicate customer feedback to the Product, Engineering, and Sales Teams
- Take part in the constant improvement of our customer journey, and give feedback about our onboarding processes to further drive efficiency and workflow improvement
What you’ll bring:
- 1 year or more of experience in onboarding new customers
- You are a top performer and go above and beyond to get the job done
- You are a strong communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You’re comfortable on the phone providing support and feedback to customers while working closely to resolve any problems in a timely fashion
- You have the ability to explain technical concepts in an easy to understand manner and can adapt based on your audience
- You are passionate about learning more about our products and integrations
- You are a team player who takes pride in your work and goes the extra mile to ensure the job is done right
- You are comfortable with identifying data-driven insights and translating them into engagement strategies
- Problem solver and results-driven, you can quickly think on your feet
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Work well with all internal stakeholders and individuals involved with the customer
- You are always looking for ways to improve and are not afraid to share your ideas
- As a brand ambassador to some of our most valuable customers, you can sell the value of Aircall to multiple stakeholders (from end users to CEOs)
The base salary range for this position is within the $65,000 minimum and $80,000 maximum per year range. This role also offers an annual bonus of $10,000. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Key traits we look for:
You are coachable, you are resilient, you are solution oriented coming to the table with great ideas, and you find the fun in a good challenge!
We will invest in you, as you invest in us. We believe that owning your growth and owning your success starts with you, but it’s up to us to help provide the platform for learning, growing and building your career!
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💵 Competitive salary package & equity
🏨 Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
📈 401k plan with company matching!
✈️ Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
⭐️ Wellness, internet, and childcare reimbursements
💚 Generous parental leave policy
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open. Above all else, we understand and acknowledge that we have work to do and much to learn.
Want to know more about candidate privacy? Find our Candidate Privacy Notice here.