Implementation Rollout Manager - Fintech
- USA Only
Location: CEMEA ( Central Europe, Middle East & Africa); 100% Remote
As Paymentology’s Rollout Manager in CEMEA, you’ll be the main player in client programme rollouts and will be key to Paymentology’s continued success as a top payment processor within the region.
Your goal is to get our clients up and live quickly and successfully and we’ll look to you to manage the rollout process once a client has signed a contract.
This role is not just focused on our clients, but also our financial partners, who are very important to us; you’ll act as the face of Paymentology and ensure that these connections remain strong.
Above all, you should share our passion for providing products that change lives and convey this through all of your communication and actions.
What you get to do:
- You’ll own the rollout process for getting our card programmes lives with newly signed clients and act as the lead Project Manager in the rollout process
- Participate in pre-sales scheme related discussions
- Expertly use non traditional project management tools to deliver all steps required to get a card programme live from card manufacturer setup, to card authority certification, to API testing
- Oversee clients’ cardholders as they make live transactions in the production environment
- Focus on building and growing exceptionally strong relationships with our card scheme partners
- Collaborate across internal teams and different time zones to ensure the successful implementation and launch of new programmes
- Manage multiple projects at any given time
What it takes to succeed:
- You bring 4+ years of project management experience in the tech sector, preferably with experience in Fintech or payment processing!
- You’ve had proven success managing technical implementations from start to finish
- You understand the value of relationships and experience has taught you the best ways to build and grow them
- You’re self-motivated and proactive and are no stranger to working independently.
- You speak English fluently in order to communicate with our team members around the globe
- Your knowledge covers not just project management, but also financial operations and product development
- You’re tech-savvy and can not only “talk the talk” when it comes to techie speak, but actually understand what it means and how it impacts a project
- You tackle roadblocks with enthusiasm and use both creativity and strategic thinking to work your way around hurdles
What you can look forward to:
At Paymentology we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. As values are important to us, you can look forward to working alongside fellow Paymentologists, who share these values. You’ll be part of a team that is passionate about making a difference on a global scale.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences & identities.