- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Title: Helpdesk Agent – Remote Based
Location: Myrtle Beach, SC, US
Req ID: 223777
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Helpdesk Agent – Remote Based to join our team in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina (US-SC), United States (US).
The Helpdesk Associate is responsible for providing telephone/email/ and remote diagnostic technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers. Answers questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products. Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures. Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
This is a work from home position. Only US based candidates will be considered.
- Responds to customer technical problems/issues related to hardware, software and networking via e-mail and phone
- Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues
- Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follow guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions
- Identifies and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to NTT Data standards.
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution
- May be involved in revenue generation activities with current NTT Data customers
- Reviews and distribute pertinent cross-functional information
- Escalates more complex customer technical issues to senior level support
- Resolves complex issues forwarded by technicians or peers (e.g. executive technical escalations)
- Solves problems for customers with challenging expectations (often escalated or irate)
- Maintains/builds relationships with other groups that impact the technical aspect for phone support (e.g. tool content teams, product group)
- Participates with managers to determine focus areas for technical improvements. (e.g. establishes targeted mentoring programs, consults on incentives related to technical performance)
- Excels at tolerance for processes and people
- Excels at recognizing internal and external customer’s needs and expectations
- Learns the full range of NTT Data technology, products, and services and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer need
- Explains technical, industry, and market facts to position NTT Data as a competitive solution
- Cooperates and collaborates with colleagues, cross-functionally, to support the sales process
- Performs quality audits
- 1+ year in customer service role
Additional Preferred Skills
- Call Center Experience
- Technical Support Experience
- The ability to work in a team environment and commit to a flexible work schedule, preferably the ability to accommodate a daytime, evening or overnight shift
- Fantastic communication skills and current customer service experience is necessary
- Exposure to troubleshooting Windows (Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7) Exchange and basic network troubleshooting
- Previous experience troubleshooting desktop, printer and notebook issues
For Colorado Candidates
In compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rules, NTT DATA provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. For a candidate in the state of Colorado only, the starting pay for this role is 16.50/hour. Actual compensation will depend on a number of factors, including actual work location, relevant experience (internal or external), technical skills, and other qualifications.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.