Help Desk II
- USA Only
- 2 applicants (6%)
Title: Help Desk II
Join our mission-driven organization, where your work matters and a diversity of ideas and backgrounds are welcomed. AbleTo is the leading provider of high quality, technology-enabled behavioral health care. We believe that everyone deserves access to high-quality care and offer a suite of technology-enabled services to empower people to lead better lives through better mental health. A proprietary platform connects individuals with AbleTo highly trained licensed providers who deliver weekly sessions by phone or video supported by an integrated digital experience. Members also have access to mental health coaches, and digital support programs. Our outcomes-focused approach is proven to improve both behavioral and physical health and lower medical costs.
- 80% of time is providing Help Desk Level 1 support of devices, networks, and applications for our NY and FL Offices. 20% of time is project based.
- Use Jamf and Intune to provision laptops and distribute packages.
- Onboard and Offboard accounts using Azure and Google Workspace.
- Support physical and virtual network infrastructure.
- Support AV in large meetings and webinars.
- Respond to applicable monitoring system alerts as primary resource, communicate issues as appropriate internally
- Maintain documentation.
- Must be able to work in PST
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science related field or at least 1 year of experience
- Retail or other customer service based experience
- MacOS and Windows 10 troubleshooting experience required
- Experience with Azure or G Suite administration
- Experience with Helpdesk ticketing systems
- TCP/IP Network troubleshooting
- A/V experience, including Zoom conference rooms, meeting, and webinar setup and troubleshooting
- Experience configuring printers and print servers
- Experience performing user management via LDAP or MS Active Directory
- ACMT, HDI, ITIL, Network+ certifications a plus
Who You Are:
- A champion for End Users. (People First)
- Thrives in a team environment. (One Team)
- Strives to work smarter, not harder (Stay Curious)
- A systematic troubleshooter who can clearly articulate problems and apply previous knowledge when confronting new challenges. (Sweat the Small Stuff)
- Sees advances in technology and changes in the business as opportunities to become more efficient or deliver better outcomes. (Let Change Fuel You)
- Passionate about the advancement of technology and how it can innovate the workplace (Make a Difference)
Why You Should Join Our Team:
We’re proud to be a Great Place to Work-Certified company. We want you to show up and feel your best at work, and that means respecting your time outside of work. Our inclusive, flexible workspace prioritizes a work/life balance. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive health benefits (for full-time employees), and professional perks such as 401K matching, fully funded HRA, and generous time off, including mental health days and Summer Fridays because your well-being is important to us.
At AbleTo, we’re empowering people to get better and stay better. Want to join us? Take the next step in your career by applying for our Client Account Manager role today.
The salary range is $60,000-$100,00. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, AbleTo offers benefits such as a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements).