Hardware Support Customer Advocate
- 17 applicants
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10)
This is a US only position. Please read on for the complete list of states
we are hiring in.
Do you have experience repairing computers, laptops, iPads, and printers?
Do you have an interest in engineering and exploring the ins and outs of how things work?
Do you take things apart and put them back together for fun?
We want to hear from you!
In order to succeed in this role, you must have 2 years of experience troubleshooting hardware in a previous role or otherwise relevant experience.
Your mission is to help our photo booth owners succeed with their hardware, which means you'll need significant experience troubleshooting and investigating hardware related issues.
If you're a natural problem solver, curious about everything, and driven to find the root issue in every scenario that comes your way, great! Read on:
- Has enough previous support experience that you have developed strong troubleshooting skills and are comfortable investigating a wide variety of technical situations - at least two years of hardware support experience is required
- Is comfortable using software and technology at at least an intermediate level
- Is enthusiastic about understanding hardware - if you take things apart just to put them back together, please apply!
- Confident communicator who does not hesitate to ask questions, investigate, and share your findings with the team
- Understands and answers all customer support questions with a personable nature, troubleshooting skills, and quick wit
- Educates your team members about products, while independently keeping your own technical know-how up to date
- Increases customer delight through extraordinary customer service
- Understands grammar and appreciates the Oxford comma
- Demonstrates empathy through verbal and written responses
- Team oriented and enjoys working with others to find great, out of the box solutions
- Experience with photography is a plus!
We are looking for candidates who are able to work one of the following time shifts:
Monday - Friday, 6am - 3pm Pacific Time
Tuesday - Saturday, 10am - 7pm Pacific Time
If you do not confirm you are available for one or both time shifts, your application will automatically be disqualified. 😭 Please let us know which shift you prefer if you are available for both!
- Technical Support
- Hardware Support
- Customer Support
Must live in one of the following states:
- California - preferred
- New Hampshire
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
🏥 Health Benefits
👴 401K for California Based Employees
📚 Education Stipend
💻 Remote Work
💰 Bonus Plan
🏝️ Annual Retreat
✈️ Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule
💼 Quarterly Financial Meetings
📊 Open Book Management
💪 Intimate Team
🧑💻 Work from Home Stipend