Global Service Center Associate
- 43 applicants
Title: Global Service Center Associate – Korean & English
Location China – Dalian
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We’re not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are currently seeking a talented Global Service Center Associate in Dalian China, to join our talented Veeva Customer Support Team. You will be part of a young and exciting company that is recognized as a market leader in the SaaS space with our Industry Cloud for Life Sciences. If you are driven to provide an excellent customer experience and work with software this job is for you!
What You ll Do
- Advise end users on best practices when using Veeva s applications
- Identify and resolve client issues associated with Veeva s applications
- Build strong and professional relationships with all users of Veeva s applications
- Provide recommendations/feedback on client service improvements and product development
- Maintain the highest standards of customer service, quality, and professionalism with customers and coworkers
- Maintain accurate records of all email/telephone/chat correspondence related to the role
- Excellent verbal and written language skills both in Korean & English
- 1+ years relevant experience in a customer service role
- Effective communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to quickly learn and communicate technical information
- Demonstrated competence in standard computer packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Nice to Have
- Experience working in the life sciences and healthcare industry
- Experience working with any Documentation Management Software
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health insurance with generous coverage limits
- Allowance for wellness & fitness programs
Veeva s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.