Financial analyst & customer success team member
Full-time. Fully remote within CET±2.
We are seeking a Financial Analyst to join our growing Customer Success team. You would be a part of the Customer Success team, reporting to the Chief Product Officer. You would have the opportunity to advance within the team.
What you will be doing
- Engaging with customers about their FX trades, FX risk and hedging practices
- Assess FX trade data submissions by prospects and customers
- Review and assess the results of our platform's automated FX trade analyses
- Discuss FX trade analyses with customers
- Identifying trends in analyses and outlier cases for further client discussion and review
- Leveraging data analysis to create collateral for client meetings, such as trade data reviews and margin negotiation preparations
- Ensuring compliance with Just trade analysis standards
- Assembling data points to support efforts for case studies, blogs and other content
- Collaborating with other members of the customer success, sales and product teams.
- You have worked in early-stage start-ups
- You have a keen interest in fin-tech, and a background in financial analysis, data analysis or other analytical roles
- You have a high level of technical and domain specific aptitude
- You can toggle between analytical and creative thinking
- You have the energy, passion and fortitude of the get things done, entrepreneurial mindset
- You are willing to start and progress from the ground-up. and learn from more experienced team members.
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written English
- Proactive mindset with excellent organisational and time management skills
Also good if
- Your start-up experience includes fin-tech.
- You also enjoy/have the aptitude for sales, as there may be opportunities as part of your work to upsell clients on other services.