- 14 applicants (9%)
New York, NY/Mountain View, CA/Dallas, TX/Boston, MA/Seattle, WA/ Remote
Bloomreach is the world’s #1 Commerce Experience Cloud, empowering brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic. It offers a suite of products that drive true personalization and digital commerce growth, including:
- Discovery , offering AI-driven search and merchandising
- Content , offering a headless CMS
- Engagement , offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions
Together, these solutions combine the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI-optimization, enabling revenue-driving digital commerce experiences that convert on any channel and every journey. Bloomreach serves over 850 global brands including Albertsons, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern Mnchen, and Marks & Spencer. Bloomreach recently raised $175 million in a Series F funding round, bringing its total valuation to $2.2 billion. The investment was led by Goldman Sachs Asset Management with participation from Bain Capital Ventures and Sixth Street Growth. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
We are seeking a hands-on Business Services Consultant to join our Professional Services team as a thought leader in the eCommerce space who can guide our customers as they strive for industry innovation.
Bloomreach business services engagements address a variety of customer-facing needs by providing in-depth product expertise (tactical and strategic), flagging industry trends, identifying areas of opportunity, optimization and analytics engagements, and any new service offerings we develop as our product roadmap evolves. As a Business Services Consultant, you will not only be responsible for delivering on these projects, but you will also be the primary driver of improving our existing offerings such that they can be delivered in a high quality and profitable manner. In addition to project delivery, you will also play a key role in helping to build our organization. This could include strategic initiatives like optimizing our processes and working with our field team (Sales and Customer Success) to create enablement materials.
Your role will require significant collaboration with customers and internal teams to deliver thought leadership, successful services projects, and more. You will need to spend significant time with our customers– educating them on industry best practices, showing them how to use Bloomreach tools to achieve business value, and helping them understand how Bloomreach can help them achieve their organizational goals. Additionally, you will work cross- functionally with our Bloomreach teams– Sales, Customer Success, Product, and Technical Services– to ensure that engagements are aligned with customer goals and expectations. A strong customer orientation, exceptional collaboration skills, intellectual curiosity, and critical thinking background are key elements for success in this role.
In summary, you’ll be a key part of building out our Professional Services team that brings scale to Bloomreach customer success and value demonstration.
What you will do:
- Become an expert in the Bloomreach Search and Merchandising product line and stay knowledgeable about fast-moving product developments
- Deliver on business service engagements and programs for our customers to ensure that they are proficient in our products and getting optimal value from them
- Provide proactive strategic and tactical recommendations to your customers and help them build a program plan that achieves their organizational objectives
- Recommend optimizations to existing business service offerings and how they are delivered, to ensure alignment between customer needs, service offerings, and product roadmap
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. Sales, Customer Success, Product, and Technical teams) to ensure successful delivery of customer-facing projects and grow the services pipeline
- Help to build out the Professional Services organization. Be a thought partner to the Business Services Lead in all things related to growing and operating our team. Help to define and streamline operational processes and deliver on some of them as needed.
What you will bring:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in training, consulting or professional services
- Deep understanding of the commerce space and industry thought leadership
- Strong customer orientation– ability to set expectations and deliver against them
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and communication skills – proven track record working on a variety of projects, while demonstrating the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Solid experience with B2B SaaS and business fundamentals
- Natural problem solver and change driver; intellectually curious and critical thinker, able to anticipate challenges and changes before they happen
- Thrive in a fast-paced technology-driven company and skilled at applying structure to an unstructured environment
- Ideally has experience in the eCommerce space, including site merchandising, marketing, analytics
- BA/BSc degree
- Able to travel up to 20% when it is safe to do so
- A do-er who works well under pressure – bias toward action, accountability, transparency and ownership
- Proactive personality type – spot gaps and help propose solutions without being prompted to
- Experience with services delivery for customer success in enterprise SaaS
- Experience in learning delivery for enterprise SaaS services for international audiences
- Familiarity with digital experience landscapes as pertinent to Bloomreach products
- Experience in the eCommerce space, including site merchandising, marketing, analytics
What we offer
By joining our team, you’ll enjoy:
- A challenging position with lots of growth potential: feel empowered and gain the support you need for personal and professional development.
- A Work from Anywhere philosophy: Work with a team of fiercely intelligent, international coworkers in our office in the heart of London or work from anywhere! The choice is yours.
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure and open(-source) mentality.
- A commitment to excellence and the fierce loyalty with which we value our team members.
- Health Care including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Plan with employer contribution
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of BloomReach are considered property of BloomReach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
More things you’ll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We’ve embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
- We organize company events to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what’s ahead.
- We encourage and support our employees to engage in volunteering activities – every Bloomreacher can take 5 paid days off to volunteer*.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.6/5 rating. The Bloomreach Comparably page Culture score is even higher at 4.9/5
- We have a People Development Program — participating in personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Veea is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.*
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)*
- The Employee Assistance Program — with counselors — is available for non-work-related challenges.*
- Subscription to Calm – sleep and meditation app.*
- We organize DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.*
- Everyone gets to participate in the company’s success through the company performance bonus.*
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries — Bloomversaries!*
*Subject to employment type. Interns are exempt from marked benefits for the first 6 months. If this position doesn’t suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it – we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.