Enterprise Support Coordinator
- USA Only
- 5 applicants (21%)
Enterprise Support Coordinator (Remote)
MEMBER CARE – VIRTUAL CARE SUPPORT
The Enterprise Operations Coordinator will serve as the main point of contact for patients and team members related to inquiries or issues reported for insurance/employer eligibility. This role will also be responsible for investigating reported outages or eligibility errors to relay to the DOD Implementation team, should the need arise.
- Provide real-time support to Member Support team on Enterprise related issues (270/271, Eligibility files, Claims Status, Registration difficulties, etc.) via team chat
- Coordinate with Implementation & Engineering teams around new client launches and to resolve member and client issues
- Manage knowledge base content for Enterprise Support policies/procedures, individual client specific workflows and setups
- Execute processes and offer feedback to streamline improvements within Enterprise Support operations
- Attend operational meetings to ensure clear communication and accurate, timely handoff of information
- Work with billing partner(s) to process refunds and update member insurance information
- Maintain documentation needs as related to insurance and employer relationships on behalf of the patient
- Resolve escalated issues submitted by Member Support team as well as other internal teams
- Feedback@ and CS-ESC emails
- Salesforce – Enterprise Support
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Proficient with Google Suite or related software.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years in healthcare with a combination of any of the following: reviewing CPT/ ICD-10 codes, posting and reviewing payments, resolving claim denials, issuing refunds
- Experience in a hospital or large physician group (10+ providers) preferred
- Medical coding and billing experience (or equivalent training/knowledge) preferred
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- No heavy lifting is expected, though occasional exertion of about 20 lbs. of force (e.g., picking up and carrying laptops) may be required.
- Good manual dexterity required to use common office equipment (e.g., computers, mobile devices, calculators, copiers, scanners).
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.