Employee Experience Team Lead
Employee Experience Team Lead
Type: Full time
Department: Employee Experience
Who’s behind Deel?
We’re a global team that loves to build and solve problems, especially when it comes to the world of remote work. Made up of self-driven people spanning 50+ countries, Deel’s unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and improving.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we’re building the tools to make that a reality. Our market-leading tech, expertise, and, most importantly, the team are crucial. As a whole, we find fulfillment in working together towards our shared mission.
So, why now?
A significant shift has occurred within today’s workforce, and with it, business as we know it has drastically changed. At Deel, we see a world without hiring borders, but we needed to find a solution to make it happen. A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer limit how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel exists to stay on top (and ahead) of the accelerating global talent market by offering global teams all the tools needed to hire, manage, pay, and scale at rocket speed.
And speaking of scale, Deel has officially raised $425 million in Series D funding, bringing our valuation to $5.5 billion. There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel – the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
- Lead and manage the Employee Experience Specialists
- Drive continuous development and performance management of your team
- Be the Voice of the Employee (VoE): use data/feedback from employees and clients, understand their pain points and implement workflow optimizations
- Be a Deel Ambassador and hands-on leader: when needed, act as escalation for difficult cases by working directly with employees/clients
- Support our daily operations oversight and ensuring adherence to departments OKRs/SLAs
- Manage scheduling, attendance and other administrative tasks
- You have 2-3 years of experience managing operations/servicing teams (HR OPS experienced preferred)
- Remote experience: you have managed and succeeded in overseeing remote teams
- Proven experience leading support teams in a high-growth and high-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills: you can turn data insights into projects that influence positively customers satisfaction with our product
- Be a problem solver: you lead by example and foster a can do mentality in your team
- Strong analytical skills: you will leverage data to improve, build and deprecate processes, making our customer journey seamless and efficient
At Deel, our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are, no matter their location. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all. Because a good life brings great innovation.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Stock grant opportunities for new hires, promotions, performance, and refresh
- Unlimited Paid Time Off with a minimum of 18 days off per year
- Parental leave
- The option to be paid in digital currency or the currency of your choice
- $100 per person per month Health and Wellness budget
- $30 per person per month Learning and Development budget
- FlexWork – you choose where you work – from your home, the beach, a Deel office, or through our WeWork global membership program
Perks are nice, but perks don’t make a company or individual successful – the work does. At Deel, we’re building technology and products to engage the ever- changing global workforce and to ensure businesses may hire anyone anywhere. While you’re building for our customers, we’re building for you.
At Deel, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.