DSD Open Support -Mexico Remote
AFS/Exceedra is currently seeking a DSD Open Support Analyst. You will primarily be responsible for supporting our Direct Store Delivery (DSD) system with integration into Enterprise Resource Planning, Order Management and Warehouse Management Systems. Your previous functional and technical experience with CPG company(s) using DSD systems will fast track your opportunity. You will be responsible for ensuring that the client issues are defined and resolved in a timely manner and the customer is kept up to date on the status of their projects/issues. Additionally, it will be your responsibility to manage the client relationship effectively.
Nature of the Job
This position requires strong communication skills both written and verbal and overall organizational skills. This includes investigation, critical thinking, training, and internal interaction across departmental lines. This individual will be responsible for being the first point of contact in support for the DSD customers including recommendations to our customers about DSD operations and system functions. This position requires some early mornings, nights, and weekend work. Minimal travel will be required (less than 10% each year).
- Customer Service is our #1 priority
- Serve as subject matter expert for AFS DSD in a fast-paced environment
- Front facing Customer Support-liaison between Development and other areas and Customer Requests/Needs
- Responsible for Server and System Upgrades-Pulling and Applying Packages, Testing, and Production Install
- Serves as a facilitator, resource, and/or contributor in business process re-design activities
- Documentation for Shared Wiki Site
- CPG & Direct Store Delivery Experience, a plus
- Previous DSD Support or DSD Implementation experience
- Motivated with a high level of initiative
- Team Player
- Self-Managed, Organized and Detail Oriented.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, projects, and issues simultaneously
- Candidate must possess leadership qualities and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment where flexibility and adaption are critical to success
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience required
- English speaking is required
This position requires frequent contact with assigned customers and with employees within the team. Customer contact will be mainly by phone and email but occasionally in person. Contact with employees will be in person, by phone, and e-mail. This position reports to the Support Manager.
This position requires extensive critical thinking skills and the ability to think outside the box. The Support Analyst will be required to think quickly and multi-task daily to ensure our customer’s issues are being resolved quickly and are receiving a superior support experience.
Develop and maintain customer relationships throughout the support process and exceed company expectations.