Director of Customer Support
- USA Only
Director of Customer Support
Remote within the US
KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
The Director of Customer Support will play a critical role in scaling both our Kiosk & Locksmith support teams as we expand our ability to offer comprehensive, on-demand access solutions directly to KeyMe customers across the US. In this role, you will be responsible for expanding our support teams while also maintaining a best-in-class experience for all our customers and partner locksmiths.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Provide leadership and management for frontline agents (both in-house and BPO) by effectively and efficiently executing on growth plans, goals, and objectives, and consistently achieving planned business results.
- Own the creation and implementation of all quality based metrics including NPS, CES, and other qualitative metrics
- Formulating and revising customer support policies and promote their implementation.
- Providing a developmental roadmap for CX software improvements to drive efficiencies and reduce costs
- Informing the team of all new information related to changes in KeyMe products, procedures, and trends.
- Assessing support statistics and customer insights while preparing detailed reports on the findings with actionable next steps
How We Know You Can Do It
- Minimum of 5 years of customer support experience, including 3+ years managing managers in fast-paced environments.
- Up to date on latest trends in CX strategy and customer support technology including ticketing / help desk platforms and Quality
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Marketplace experience a plus
What You’ll Get
- Compensation package that includes salary and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)