Customer Support Specialist
- 84 applicants (22%)
Are you personable, solution-oriented, and driven to provide exceptional customer service?
Gather is a dynamic Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that is transforming the world of interior design. Our innovative platform is trusted by design teams around the globe, helping them collaborate, innovate, and bring their creative visions to life. We're proud of the product we've built and the community we serve, but we know our greatest strength lies in our team.
As we continue to grow, we're in search of a Customer Support Specialist to join our dedicated team. In this role, you'll be the frontline of our company, ensuring our customers receive the best possible experience with our platform. You'll engage directly with our users, providing them with helpful, personalized support while also troubleshooting any issues they encounter.
Your ability to listen, empathize, and problem-solve will be key to your success in this role. We're seeking someone who is passionate about helping others, has a knack for understanding complex systems, and thrives in a fast- paced, tech-driven environment.
Your role in customer support will not only directly impact our users but also contribute significantly to our company's growth and success. If you're ready to take on an exciting, challenging role and help our customers succeed, we'd love to hear from you!
The compensation varies with experience and qualifications.
This job is a full-time remote/work-from-home contract position.
Pay is between $1400-2000 USD / month.
Reference checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Deliver caring and efficient customer support via chat and email, addressing customer requests and proactively meeting their unstated needs.
- Proactively identify and resolve customer issues, emphasizing the customer relationship.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, providing practical solutions to customers.
- Continually learn and apply up-to-date company and industry knowledge to provide accurate solutions.
- Update and maintain the company knowledge base and YouTube content.
- Foster positive client relationships and coordinate with internal teams to resolve customer inquiries promptly.
- Contribute to other company tasks as needed
Characteristics and Qualities for Success:
- Operates with understanding, active listening, patience, empathy, and customer kindness.
- Strong interpersonal skills and can independently handle routine and complex client inquiries.
- A people-focused approach and solution mindset, an effective problem solver.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn and navigate complex systems
- A curious and always learning mindset - how can you find out more if you don't know
- Comfortable working independently and communicating via video and online messaging platforms like Zoom and Slack.
- Take responsibility for following up with customer inquiries to ensure their needs are met
- Effective at time management, planning & organizing tasks
- Ability to work from home in a distraction-free environment
Once you are settled in and understand the app and company policies, your daily activities will look something like this
- Answering support tickets and emails in an accurate and timely manner.
- Following up on sales emails and demo requests.
- Verifying new trial sign-ups
- Updating and managing deals in Hubspot
- Reviewing and maintaining help docs. in Intercom
- Creating and reviewing macro responses in Intercom
- Helping track customer and trailer KPIs
- Assisting with any other tasks or data entry needed by the team
Qualifications and Experience Required for this Role:
- Must be available to work Monday - Friday, 9:30 - 5:30 EST
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- 2+ yrs experience in a customer support role
- Reliable, High-Speed Internet connection
- Experience using Intercom, Hubspot, and Jira (nice to have)
Think you'd be a great candidate? Fill out the application linked below to apply.
Applicants only, no recruiters, please.