Customer Support Specialist
- USA Only
- 14 applicants (26%)
Customer Support Specialist
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
CE Broker and EverCheck are sister brands under one umbrella. CE Broker tracks continuing education for over 4 million licensed professionals across 180+ regulatory boards. EverCheck’s software reduces administrative burden for 400+ hospital networks in the US. Altogether our team is made up of about 300 employees.
This is a remote , contract-to-permanent full-timeCustomer Support Specialist position. This job comes with full benefits, and is ideal for people with busy lives to still have weekends and holidays off! Plus, it’s meaningful work with a real impact – assisting licensed professionals to track their continuing education needed for license renewal! This is a fully remote position and employees can work from anywhere in the United States.
Shifts will be from 11 am – 8 pm Eastern Time, Monday-Friday, with earlier shifts possible as they become available. Pay for this position starts at $18 per hour and aligns with an employee’s experience level and geographic area.
Check out your future coworkers at CE Broker’s Instagram page!
- Primarily assisting customers via inbound phone calls
- Provide delightful customer service through casual, unscripted conversations
- Answering customer emails to the general support inbox
- Provide customer feedback and data to internal teams across the company
- Maintain detailed product knowledge to engage in consumer education and support sales efforts
- Write internal documentation and tutorials
We’re looking for someone who…
- Has 2+ years of previous contact center experience with a track record of success handling online chats and email
- Writes in a clear and concise manner
- Enjoys teaching others and explaining technical concepts
- Has patience to listen and grasp what customers are trying to accomplish
- Knows how to communicate and help in a friendly, professional manner
- Is a continuous learner, proactively pursues growth and learning
- Pays high attention to detail
- Has functional knowledge of computers and can perform basic troubleshooting to resolve minor computer issues.
- Holds an Associate degree or higher (preferred)
- Has ongoing access to a quiet workspace to conduct professional business.
- Has a reliable broadband internet connection (minimum 3 MB upload, 18 MB download required) with ethernet connection capability.
About CE Broker:
CE Broker and EverCheck are sister products under one umbrella. CE Broker tracks continuing education for over 3 million licensed professionals across 130+ regulatory boards and is on pace to add an additional 1 million users in 2022. EverCheck’s software reduces administrative burden for our 375+ partners in the US, helping their in-house healthcare heroes to focus on patient work instead of paper work. We’re on a mission to make the experience of administrative work better for every healthcare worker in the US.
Benefits and Perks for CE Broker employees include but are not limited to:
- Awarded one of BuiltIn’s 2023 Best Place to Work and 7 years running by Outside Magazine!
- We’re committed to sustainability and are putting our money where our mouth is.
- Wellness benefits – we’ll help you pay for fitness endeavors and organic produce delivery services.
- Professional development allowance – we’ll pave the way for you to actively pursue growth and learning.
- Flexibility for your life and ample PTO, including paid time for volunteering and generous leave for new parents.
- 401K with company matching.
- Employees choose from HSA, FSA and traditional insurance options available for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Check it out for yourself at https://cebroker.com/careers or our CE Broker Culture Instagram account.
This full-time position is scheduled to work 40 hours per week unless otherwise required by project activities.The target pay range for this position starts at $18/hr, commensurate with experience and geographic location market value and accompanied by our full benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at CE Broker and EverCheck. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Qualified candidates from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.