Customer Support Representative I
- USA Only
- 15 applicants (21%)
Title: Work From Home Customer Support Representative I – Remote
Location: Virtual, in the U.S.
Pearl Interactive Network is seeking to hire Work from Home Customer Support Representatives Remote.
The Work From Home Customer Support Representative is responsible for receiving inbound calls and initiating outbound calls to gather pertinent information or to provide information to customers. The (WFHCSR) must be thorough, accurate, timely, and professional when handling customer calls.
Why choose Pearl Interactive Network?
Join Our Team and embrace the winning Pearl Culture which promotes our employee’s desires and efforts to serve our consumers, clients, and community. Our values of customer satisfaction, teamwork, a family atmosphere, quality services, respect for each other, transparency, and innovation are what make Pearl, the employer of choice. As a woman-owned, HUBZone-certified social enterprise, Pearl offers hiring priority to our Veterans, Military Spouses, and their families, as well as individuals with disabilities.
Pearl offers a Competitive Compensation and Benefits package to include:
- Rate: $16.20 per hour + $4.80 per hour toward health and wellness.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid time off, Paid holidays
- 401K eligibility
- Additional ancillary benefits to support your lifestyle professionally, physically, and financially through our professional development and coaching program.
Operating Hours: 8 am – 12 am EST, Monday – Friday
Location(s): GA, AL, TN, OH, TX (Must live within reasonable travel distance to an approved facility to obtain security credentials)
- Broadband internet connection with a minimum upload speed of 20 Mbps and download speed of 5 Mbps. No Satellite Connections. Test your network at speedtest.net to verify before you apply.
- Ethernet cable access. Wi-Fi-only connectivity is prohibited.
- Private and secure workspace within your home. Away from noise and distractions.
- Computer equipment, monitor(s), and headset provided.
- Manage prioritized tasks in a time-sensitive environment.
- Answer phones and research inquiries concerning benefits, and enrollment.
- Research and document/update databases such as network-to-network changes, and CRM documentation.
- Provide information to internal and external customers.
- Regenerate copies of pertinent correspondence.
- Process additional assignments, such as PCM changes, address changes, ID card replacements, referral and authorization status calls, and data entry, etc.
- Demonstrate regular, reliable, and predictable attendance.
- Follow processes of the Client program and performs all tasks in a courteous and professional manner.
- Work with a variety of technologies to perform required tasks.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required
- US citizenship required
- Successfully pass a Criminal History Background Check (CHBC), as well as National Agency, Check with Law Enforcement and Credit (NACLC) and maintain required clearance
- Six months of call center, customer service, insurance, or medical experience preferred
- Ability to work alternate schedules based on specific contact center hour requirements.
- Obtain and retain possession of a Common Access Card (CAC).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to read, comprehend and explain benefits in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office, the Internet, and other systems
- Maintain skills through continued and ongoing training through Learning Management System (LMS) or through the client s own training system
- Embrace our winning Pearl Culture which promotes our employees desires and efforts to serve our consumers, coworkers, clients, and community by exhibiting our Pearl values of customer satisfaction, teamwork & family atmosphere, quality, respect, transparency, and innovation
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Pearl management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Background Investigation and Skills Assessments Required
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.