Customer Support Italy
We're looking for an Italian customer support agent to lead all support activities (chat, email, documentation - no phone) directed to our customers in Italian and English language markets.
Bologna and Milan, Italy or remote. Our offices are incredibly nice places to work from, both are located in the center of their respective cities. We are currently offering a hybrid work model, in which we give the possibility to our team members to work from one of our offices up to 2 days per week and/or work remotely.
- Your mother tongue is Italian and you are able to speak & write it perfectly;
- You have great written English proficiency;
- You have previous experience in online customer care roles;
- You like to sell and improve the lives of web and app developers
- You have legal background or legal experience of some sort;
- You have experience in writing documentation, guides, and articles;
- You are sales oriented;
- Surprise us with anything on top, like Italian language skills.
- REMOTE WORK - You can work from one of our beautiful offices in Italy (in Bologna and Milan and both being incredibly well located nice places to work from) or remotely. We are used and fully structured to onboard people who rather work full-time remotely;
- LEARNING BUDGET - We'll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops, and books;
- WORK EQUIPMENT - We'll provide an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best;
- COMPETITIVE SALARY - We offer a highly competitive salary when compared with other Italian startups since we have high standards for finding the best people to join our team. Besides, we offer a generous paid-time-off (+25 weekdays/year);
- COMPANY RETREATS - Twice a year (summer and winter) we get together in amazing destinations to work, bond, and enjoy team-building activities. We offer fully paid week-long retreats to places like Val D'Orcia, Capri, the Dolomites, or the Tonnara di Scopello;
- TRAVEL ALLOWANCE TO VISIT A COLLEAGUE - We'll provide a travel allowance so you can visit a colleague (as long as the travel itinerary meets the COVID travel rules and restrictions);
- GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT - You will be part of a multicultural team full of talented and expert people and you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere;
- THERAPY INCENTIVE - We offer online therapy sessions, in English/Italian, and anonymously. You can also choose among psychologists with different approaches and specializations;
- ENGLISH CLASSES - We offer online English classes on a weekly basis, on several different levels, within working hours.
- Please send your CV in English.Want to know more about iubenda? Check us out at: