Customer Support Executive
Customer Support Executive
- Remote, NA
Goldcast is a virtual event platform built to help B2B Marketers host engaging online experiences and drive pipeline and business impact through their events. Our mission is to modernize event marketing channel through great software products and help B2B firms connect with their customers in a meaningful way.
We launched the product in general availability in December 2020 and have seen tremendous growth since then. Today, we count Github, Drift, Attentive Mobile and 40 other top enterprises as our customers and have been getting a lot of customer love
The company was founded at Harvard Business School in the beginning of 2020. We are a small but fast growing fully remote team and are backed by industry- leading VCs and prominent angel investors from a unique collection of backgrounds.
What You’ll Do
The customer support team at Goldcast is responsible for providing support to our enterprise customers.
Quick rundown of responsibilities of the customer support function:
- Offer ongoing support to the customers you work with
- Know the ins and outs of the Goldcast platform
- For the first few events (per client) you will need to be available during. You’ll have a support person as well with you for potential tech hiccups.
- Creating documentation to help customers solve their own problems and understand the Goldcast software better
- Collect customer feedback and share it with the product team
Who Are You
Type of person we’re looking for:
- 1-3 years of experience in customer support at a SaaS company
- Experience managing a high support request volume from demanding enterprise customers
- Experience working with customer support software such as Front
- Ability to get into the depths of our software platform and understand it in and out
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Someone who is productive in a fully remote environment
- Good problem solving chops to help unblock customers
- Basic understanding of how virtual event platforms work
- Excited to help customers create awesome events
- Really well organized. Everyone loves a great “to do” list.
- Willingness to have a significant overlap with PST working hours
- Work with the best in class product, engineering and design team bringing a best in class product to market. Take Goldcast for a test drive and see it for yourself (all of this was built in 5 months from scratch)
- True ownership of customer relationship. You will have a high degree of independence in decision making
- An incredible culture with a great blend of hustle, productivity and a ton of fun. Also, we hate useless meetings.
- Opportunity to work with tech’s best talent spread across 5 continents: team mates come from the likes of Walmart, Linkedin, BCG, Samsung, Outreach.
- Market leading compensation: salary plus equity
- Remote! Be wherever you want to be