Customer Success - Technical Support Engineer
- USA Only
Customer Success – Technical Support Engineer
- Remote US
We believe that everyone can and should automate the tools they use every day.
The Tray Platform empowers anyone to do more, faster by harnessing automation with the leading, low-code general automation platform.
With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organisations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.
As a Technical Support Engineer at Tray.io, you will have a deep passion for solving customer problems with software integrations. This could be to help make teams more efficient, send smarter marketing campaigns, or to improve top-level business analytics.
You will support our Customer Success team as a technical resource designing, building, and maintaining integrations for customers on the Tray.io platform.
What you will do
- Design and develop business-critical integrations using our visual workflow builder.
- Educate customers to help them become experts at using the product.
- Collaborate with our Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams to build processes to ensure successful customer implementations.
- Work directly with customers to identify and resolve a range of support issues, from simple to complex.
- Experience in a B2B customer-facing role
- Passionate about problem solving, troubleshooting, debugging, and automation.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- The desire to learn, improve and work together.
Your team will fully support you to do your best work
Our team is humble but spirited people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another.
The heart of Tray is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions and to empower. You’ll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will make sure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.