Customer Success Team Manager
- USA Only
- 3 applicants (12%)
Title:Customer Success Team Manager (Tech Touch) (Remote)
KnowBe4, the provider of the world’s largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a “Great Place To Work” in 8 countries, plus we’ve earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor’s Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to private parties at theme parks, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
Remote positions open to the US only. #ZR
The Customer Success Team Manager (Tech Touch) is responsible for building effective relationships with current customers and for maximizing the customer lifetime value within the assigned portfolio. This is accomplished by delivering a great customer experience and maximizing the use of our products, as well as delivering outcomes, results, and value that exceed customer expectations. Customer Success Team Manager (Tech Touch) is responsible for managing the onboarding of new customers, the renewal process, and customer growth by identifying add-ons and upsell opportunities. With a production demand mindset, the Customer Success Team Manager (Tech Touch) will take extreme ownership for driving performance and managing production of the assigned Tech Touch Customer Success team.
- Make genuine recommendations to hire, fire, discipline and promote subordinates within assigned Tech Touch Customer Success team
- Forge relationships with new customers and understand their objectives
- From a consultative approach, develop a strategy and plan for achieving customer objectives
- Leverage KnowBe4 assessments
- Manage the steps of the onboarding process with the customer including but not limited to account configuration, product and best practice training, initial end-user phishing and training campaigns, and other change management activities
- Coordinate with technical support for technically complex questions
- Monitor customer usage, adoption, and customer health metrics
- Continue working with customers per prescribed engagement model to support ongoing successful adoption of KnowBe4’s products and to drive additional value throughout the lifetime of the subscription term
- Perform periodic business reviews with customers to confirm satisfaction, resolve technical issues, and continually drive successful product adoption
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater satisfaction and loyalty among customers
- Leverage new and existing tools, processes and best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value from KnowBe4
- Coordinate and assist Pricing Specialists with customer renewals, add-ons and upgrades within your portfolio
- Maintain impeccable administration of your accounts in the Company’s CRM
- Take extreme ownership in developing a high performing Tech Touch Customer Success team and successfully manage the daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly production to meet and exceed targets
- Monitor statistics, reporting and dashboards to identify potential areas of improvement that may require corrective actions
- Track, manage, and ensure that your Tech Touch Customer Success team is delivering value, results and outcomes that align to customer objectives
- Track, manage and ensure that your Tech Touch Customer Success team is delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Track, manage and ensure that the prescribed customer journey and engagement model for Tech Touch customers is seamlessly and consistently adhered to
- Develop and groom strong customer advocates
- Serve as a management escalation point for customer issues and assist Tech Touch CSMs with tags
- Assist in negotiations with customers on opportunities to prevent churn and secure optimal terms
- Develop and manage OKRs
- Enforce impeccable administration of accounts in the Company’s CRM
- Promote referrals for new business sales
- Communicate effectively with your Tech Touch CSMs to ensure that all policies and procedures are well understood
- Work closely with Growth and Tech Touch Customer Success Regional Director to develop and manage coaching plans for Tech Touch CSMs that are underperforming and need improvement
- Develop and groom strong, high performing Tech Touch CSMs
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience and education preferred
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- 1+ years managing customers within a SaaS subscription model
- Previous management experience preferred
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM
- Experience delivering customer value, outcomes and results that align with customer objectives
- Experience delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for driving growth
- Basic understanding of financial and operational levers in a SaaS recurring revenue business model
- Consultative approach with a proven ability to drive value, results and outcomes that align with customer objectives
- Demonstrated ability to drive exceptional customer experiences
- Analytics, process-oriented mindset
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organization skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong collaborative and team work skills
- Ability to build rapport with customers via phone, email and video conferencing
- Strong critical thinking skills
- High energy with ability to inspire and motivate teams to exceed targets
- Ability to manage and build high performing teams
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision
The compensation for this position ranges from $60,000 – $70,000 including base, bonuses and commissions. For more details, click here.
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code – all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.