Customer Success Specialist
Alohi SA brings together a team of highly competent engineers that focus on merging state-of-the-art technologies with compelling user experience in order to simplify and enhance life for companies and people around the world. The company provides SIGN.PLUS (a legally binding electronic signature) and FAX.PLUS (online faxing) services to over 2,000,000 customers worldwide.
Alohi SA is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, and is supported by the state of Geneva through Fongit "Fondation Genevoise pour l'Innovation Technologique"
Job Description For this remote position, we are searching for a Technical Customer Success Specialist who is a dynamic, passionate, self-starter to join us.
Your job is to support our new customers with an exceptional customer onboarding program and help currently existing customers receive an exceptional experience with our services. Your responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who's able to provide exceptional care to all customers and earn their trust.
- Respond to queries from customers and provide technical support in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features.
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users).
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers.
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance.
- Assist with content writing and other marketing tasks (video tutorials, testimonials etc.)
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities.
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved.
- Gather customer feedback and share feature requests and effective workaround with team members.
- Assist in training junior Customer Support Representatives.
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
Prior experience in Tech Support with the ability to quickly learn new software platforms.
Understanding of how CRM systems work.
- Fluent in English (Both writing and speaking).
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- A creative thinker - understands clients and can uncover revenue opportunities.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Patience when handling tough cases.