Customer Success Manager
- USA Only
- 4 applicants (20%)
Customer Success Manager
Managing our strategic customers requires an experienced, knowledgeable, empathic customer advocate to help our customers gain full value from our solutions. RealGreen by WorkWave offers all-inclusive solutions to manage your business, build and promote your brand, acquire new customers, and develop ongoing relationships to build loyalty for your lawn care company.
This role identifies the needs of our customers and coordinates WorkWave in our response. Responsibilities include the coordination of large-scale projects, building relationships with key customer contacts, ensuring that support issues are addressed in a timely manner, and advocating for your customers needs so that WorkWave can drive customer growth and success. The Customer Success Manager will be the principal point of contact through which communication flows to and from our customers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Be the principal Customer Success Manager for enterprise and strategic accounts for RealGreen
- Proactively monitor customer engagement and trends and advise customers on how to more successfully take full advantage of their investments
- Maintain and build relationships with accounts and be aware of changes to their leadership, focus and/or organizational structure so that we can best support their continued growth and success.
- Recognize the opportunity for upsells and cross sells and engage the appropriate sales and product teams.
- Ability to lead, manage or influence both internal WorkWave resources as well as customer resources to achieve successful outcomes.
- Advocate for your customers when they encounter critical issues and escalate with Customer Support, Onboarding, and Training.
- Weekly reporting of engagement activity, outreach, churn risks/mitigation and churn.
- Quarterly business reviews and periodic onsite customer visits to build and maintain relationships and drive value
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- You must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of experience in customer success or account management.
- Prior experience in the SaaS, Tech or Software space is a must.
- Have a solid grasp of customer service and experience developing customer relationships, working with customers directly to find solutions.
- Possess a “big picture” perspective of customer service, and its impact on revenue, retention, marketing, and our customer’s success
- Demonstrate excellent presentation and communication skills with particular ability to adapt to your audience (customer, vendor, team member), knowing how to blend compassion, respect and authority.
- Manage the portfolio of projects within your customer base, ensuring the customer and WorkWave staff are completing their tasks in a timely manner.
- Experience with Gainsight or ChurnZero would be a plus
- Experience with a services industry (Pest Control, Landscaping, Lawn Care etc) would be a plus
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the year
A GLOBAL COMPANY WITH A LOCAL PRESENCE:
- We know that there are benefits of being in the office and working from home. WorkWave promotes a healthy work/life balance and provides employees with the flexibility of collaborating in the office or the option to work virtually if desired.
- We have employees in over 30 states, 7 countries and many regional offices – each with their own set of perks and opportunities to give back to the local community.
- Whether you work remotely or take advantage of one of our offices, you’ll find a community of WorkWavers that value diversity, and care deeply about our products, clients, our communities and each other.
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, NO MATTER WHERE YOU DO IT:
- Our HQ is based at our state of the art home office in the historic Bell Works complex located in Holmdel Township, New Jersey
- With everything you could find in a great downtown — from restaurants and retail to art and culture the Bell Works “Metroburb” is a microcosm of innovation, possibility, and inspiration and WorkWave is proud to be a part of it
- Pharmacy, urgent care, bank, restaurants, florist, gym, dentist, outdoor patio bar and weekly farmers market all conveniently located on the first floor – making running errands on a break a breeze.
- We work hard but play hard too…need a break? When in the office kick back in our common area, play a game of arcade basketball, video games in our game rooms or face off in a ping pong match
- WORKING REMOTE? Great! Our teams are well versed at working collaboratively in a fully virtual environment. We keep our offices available to all to use when working remotely isn’t feasible, or to help with cross training, team building and/or brainstorming.
RELAX, WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED:
- Employees can expect a robust benefits package, including health and dental, generous paid time off and 401k with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust Employee Assistance Program through TotalCare offering free counseling 24/7/365, plus financial counseling, legal guidance, adoption assistance services and much more!
- 24/7 access to virtual medical care with Teladoc
- Floating time off for holidays and/or your birthday
- Quarterly awards based on peer nominations
- Regional discounts and perks
- Opportunities to participate in charitable events and give back to the community
GROW WITH US:
- We understand the impact of attracting and keeping top talent and reward intellectual curiosity and a thirst for personal and professional growth
- Encouraging our employees that already have an intimate knowledge of and passion for our products to apply for other roles within our walls just makes sense!
- Our employees have access to extensive video libraries for soft skill and role specific training available 24/7 and live trainings are provided throughout the year
JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
- 10 Time winner of Best Place to Work in New Jersey by NJBiz !
- WorkWave has been recognized with multiple awards for its outstanding products, growth and culture, including the Inc. 5000, SaaS Award, IT World Awards, Globe Awards, Silver Stevie Award for Employer of the Year, and Best Place to Work Inc. Magazine
- Recently named one of The Software Report’s 3rd annual list of the Top 100 Software Companies of 2022 (worldwide!)