Customer Success Manager
- 57 applicants (42%)
Customer Success Manager
at Solo.io, Inc.
Solo.io is a startup in Cambridge, Massachusetts focused on creating software to help simplify the journey to adopting and scaling cloud-native applications. We specialize in Envoy Proxy, Istio, Kubernetes, Service Mesh, and ways to make those technologies easier to use and help large distributed applications scale.
What you’ll love about Solo
At Solo, our culture is all about hiring great talent, creating a fun and fast-paced work environment. We take pride at enabling our teams to work directly with our customers to successfully build products that solve real challenges. Each of our employees have real, meaningful and visible impact in our success.
As a customer success professional, you will be at the forefront of helping our customers on their digital transformation journey, using the leading cloud native technologies. Both our business and our customers are growing fast, and they want to work with companies that are creative, innovative and deliver results. Our unique selling model enables our customers to engage and be successful quickly, with long-lasting results.
About the Job
We are looking for experienced Customer Success Managers with a passion to help companies learn, adopt, and scale their applications with the Solo.io product portfolio.
The main role is to develop successful partnerships with our customers and ensure they realize the desired value from our products. You will work with the customer throughout the Customer lifecycle with responsibility for customer advocacy, onboarding, adoption, retention and growth.
If you have a passion for Customer Success, are excited to work in the fast moving cloud native space, a desire to help others, and are interested in expanding your impact, we want to talk to you. This role is delivering Customer Success in a fast-growing technology startup.
What You’ll be Doing
- Build strong customer relationships with stakeholders and sponsors to ensure Solo’s activities align to the customer’s desired business outcomes.
- Develop success plans aligned to your customers business goals.
- Accelerate adoption and minimize customer churn through a programmatic approach that ensures regular touchpoints and guides the customer to value and success throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Coordinate and orchestrate activities that solve complex situations working together with Solo’s field and engineering teams
- Communicate the benefits of Solo’s products and recommend solutions that align with the customers goals.
- Manage multiple issues with minimal direction and coordinate the resources needed to resolve customer challenges efficiently.
What You Bring to the Table
- 4+ years of customer success or account management experience, preferably within the enterprise software industry.
- Ability to lead onsite and virtual business meetings with stakeholders ranging from individual contributors to executive leadership
- Ability to manage critical customer situations with calm professionalism, empathy, and compassion
- Self-starter comfortable with adapting to fast moving additions to Solo.io products and related technologies
Solo embraces diversity and equal opportunity to all.