SocialPilot is hiring a
Customer Success Manager
- 88 applicants (20%)
Customer Success Manager – Night Shift
Full Time | Remote | Mid Level
SocialPilot is seeking a high-energy Customer Success Manager to develop customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty.
You will manage the team that directly interacts with our existing clients and provides technical support to customers across the world with the goal to keep them satisfied with the product.
- Establish a trusted partner/advisor relationship with assigned clients and drive value with our product
- Work closely with customers to understand their measures of success and identify areas for improvement
- Create strategies, ideas, and proposals on how to increase product adoption and usage
- Create strategies and ideas to increase and maintain retention rates as well as overall customer satisfaction
- Coordinate periodic calls with selected customers to review business issues
- Establish excellent cross-functional relationships with other SocialPilot leaders to ensure that all SocialPilot services are deployed in a manageable and supportable way
- Ensure customers’ expectations are being met by internal support organizations
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent job-related experience)
- 2+ years of experience in managing a variety of accounts
- Experience in management consulting or something similar
- Strong customer communication and interpersonal skills; ability to provide timely communications to customers is vitally important
- Ability to quickly develop effective working relationships with internal and external contacts
- Know-how of customer market working conditions
- Excellent managerial, communication and consultancy skills
- A strong track record of success is a must
SocialPilot empowers over 8000+ agencies, and SMBs to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and clients.
We’re a high-growth bootstrapped B2B SaaS company with healthy profitability and a solid runway.
- SocialPilot is ranked as a Leader consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
- SocialPilot is nominated as one of the 5 startups across India for the prestigious Economic Times Startup Awards in the Bootstrap category.
- SocialPilot is officially a Great Place to Work – CertifiedTM startup.
What we believe in
- Customer Obsession: We put customers first while making decisions and planning future goals
- Ownership: We believe in taking ownership of areas that we’re working on. We own up to our successes and failures. Moving the needle matters more than just busywork
- Relentless: When it comes to creation & innovation, we stop at nothing. We might fail at the first attempt, but we rise back fast to try again.
- Nimbleness: We respond rapidly to changing circumstances and customer needs
- Collaboration: Our collaboration efforts extend to our partners and customers along with our internal team. We are stronger together.
Why join SocialPilot?
- Complete transparency on strategy, business metrics, key performance indicators, and major initiatives across the organization
- No micromanagement: Own up your work and be accountable without the need for close supervision.
- Great team: Work with a great team with diverse backgrounds from world-class organizations
- Personal growth: Design a personal learning plan and utilize organizational resources to achieve the goals.
- Best in class health and medical benefits
- Paid staycations, profit sharing, flexible hours, and OKR-led approach to growth
Please mention Remote Workers when applying for this remote job at SocialPilot. You're helping us to grow! Thank you!
Create a Resume That Gets you Hired