Customer Success Manager
- 41 applicants (22%)
About the job
Do you want to join a passionate team, that works hard to deliver real results for its customers? Customer Success is central to our business as this role helps our customers setup and implement strategies to drive more business for them and their teams.
You must be
- Willing to learn and adapt all of the time
- A people person who is able to build rapport instantly
- A problem-solver who knows how to take a consultative approach to find the best solution
- Tech-savvy and efficient with SaaS applications
- A self-starter who can take initiative on new projects and ideas and run with them
- Patient, empathetic, and having a good sense of humor. You see challenges not as obstacles but as opportunities.
Some of what you'll do
The daily responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Your #1 priority will be helping our customers be successful with our product (& ultimately their business), and help them get successfully set up and activated within their first 90 days of being a Follow Up Boss customer
- Answer customer help tickets in the Onboarding queue
- Becoming a keen, passionate expert in all things related to real estate lead generation, lead conversion, sales optimization, and customer service
- Compile product feedback and ideas to help our product and engineering team continue to improve our platform
- Call, text, and email new customers proactively to make sure they are on the road to success with Follow Up Boss.
- Host kickoff calls and training sessions with new customers to make sure they are getting the most out of the system - we call these strategy sessions because we focus on uncovering the biggest opportunities for our customers vs. product click-throughs.
What You'll Need
Our ideal candidate has these top qualities and qualifications:
- Internal drive and hustle; we move fast and help a lot of people
- Superb written and verbal skills (with a professional yet fun demeanor)
- 3+ years experience in a customer-facing success role (Support, Success, Account Management, or Sales).
- Based in the USA, with home office with fast internet that is free from distraction.
- A growth mindset and hunger to always do your best work
- Remote work experience is considered an asset
Why Follow up Boss?
❤️ This is us
🏝 Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like!
💰 Competitive salary: Salary for this role starts at $60,000
👩🏾⚕️ Insurance: Company paid health, dental & vision insurance for all of our team members and their families.
🍼 Family leave: generous family leave - fully paid!
💻 Home office setup: Get a Macbook Pro + $1000 to set up your home office.
👩🏻🏫 Personal development stipend: $1000 per year to focus on bettering yourself.
🤑 401(k): With 6% company match!
✈️ Retreats: Join us for company get-togethers every year!
☕️ Co-working stipend: Get some extra cash for a co-working space or a coffee shop work.
📚 Free books and Kindle: Get a free Kindle and all the free books - digital and audio - you like, anytime.
💪 Gym: Monthly stipend to keep you active and feeling good.
☕️ Money each month to spend on caffeine.
Apply for the job
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply below.
We can’t wait to meet you!