Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
We are ElectroNeek
ElectroNeek empowers IT Service Providers to bring complex Hyperautomation technologies to 200M+ small and medium-size clients with no-code tools, partner-centric support and disruptive business models. With customers ranging from boutiques and newcomers in the automation-as-a-service industry to established market players like Xerox, Compasso and Ricoh, ElectroNeek provides best-in-class services including ultimate GTM support by vendor.
We are presently seeking a Customer Success Manager for the North American market, working fully-remote. This role serves as a key point of contact and liaison between strategic partners and ElectroNeek. This position is responsible for managing partner relationships to guide partners after onboarding towards first success and sustainable growth in North America region.
You will own your customer’s journey & relationships from the signing of a contract until the first success is achieved. Then the account will be transferred to the Partnership Account Manager. To be effective in this role you will need to master daily routine with CRM and planning, make first engagement fast and build the right expectation of the overall Partner Success Journey, and be able to both champion customer needs and be confidently explaining ElectroNeek platform value to the customer.
The ideal candidate has experience as a Success Manager, Onboarding Manager, or Account Manager in B2B tech, owned onboarding and managed relationships with multiple accounts, has worked with small and medium companies and is comfortable with the challenges of a fast-growing startup.
- Manage and track partners’ progress through early journey stages from onboarding to first success achieved by customer.
- Impeccably maintaining Churn Zero, our Partners Relationship Management system: always actual tasks and commitments in Churn Zero, actual Customer Journey progress data, and clear status updates.
- Own overall relationships with your accounts. Oversee customer activation, first payment, and initial steps, work with requests and challenges, and provide status updates in CRM.
- You always have a plan for how your account will reach the next stage in the journey.
- Develop deep relationships with our Partners – understand their business goals and enable partners to leverage ElectroNeek to achieve their targets.
- Maintain, own, and leverage all relevant partner metrics, as tracked in our PRM system, and share with leadership and key stakeholders. You know and understand NRR, Upsell, and Retention and ready to learn new performance metrics.
- Engage cross-functionally with Finance, Sales, Marketing and Support teams to ensure successful customer onboarding and progress.
- 2-3 years experience in customer success or account management, responsible for clients’ operations.
- 2+ years experience in IT / Consulting b2b services.
- Strong verbal and written communication, planning and project management skills.
- Experience managing relationships via CRM/PRM (Churn Zero, SalesForce preferrably).
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Comfortable working across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment.
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities.
- You’ve worked in a fast-growing tech startup. You know exactly what that entails.
- A fully-remote, tech-enabled environment.
- A fantastic compensation plan for over performance. If you’re with us on the mission to break records, you’re going to earn a commensurate recompense.
- Significant depth of industry experience in our leadership team, and a deep-seated desire to share this hard-won knowledge. If you bring the effort, we’ll help you every step of the way with the roadmap.
- An exceptionally tight-knit team of friendly colleagues.
- Opportunity to work with an internationally distributed team.
- Paid time off and vacation.
- Stock Option Plan.