Customer Success Lead
- North America
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10) AST (UTC -4) NST (UTC -3:30)
Do you love working with people and helping them achieve their goals? Are you a stickler for details and can work creatively to solve problems?
As the Customer Success Lead at GoSkills, you are the main point of contact for our community of learners and training professionals. You will be responsible for upholding our mission to always make our customers happy.
- Working with the customer success and sales teams to field and direct incoming inquiries.
- Communicating with customers via phone, email, and other channels.
- Creating and building relationships with customers.
- Assist with onboarding new customers.
- Learning the inner workings of the GoSkills platform to better understand customer needs.
- Ensuring new and existing customers are achieving their goals with the product.
- Troubleshooting any technical issues.
- Maintaining records via CRM.
- Synching with other teams to share customer feedback.
- Keeping up-to-date with new product and feature releases.
- Getting your inbox to zero every day.
- Available during 9-5 hours in a North American time zone.
- Experience working in a customer-facing position.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Friendly and professional.
- A systematic approach to your workload.
- Inquisitive and able to think outside the box.
- Problem solver and a willingness to finding solutions to customer problems.
- Able to close sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable working autonomously.
- Knowledge of SaaS and eCommerce platforms.
- Bonus: Experience using HubSpot.
Equipment and office space
For this role you will need to provide your own computer and high-speed internet connection.
Location is flexible, but you will need to be available to work with customers during working hours in North American time zones.
What you get
- Flexibility of work location and hours.
- Ability to work with a fun and international team of highly motivated individuals.
- Opportunities to learn and grow with the company.
- Retreat with the GoSkills team (pending pandemic restrictions, our last team retreat was in Thailand!)
Learn more about GoSkills at https://www.goskills.com/About and sign up for a free trial to try it out.