Customer Success Associate
- 232 applicants (29%)
Customer Success Associate
Customer Success Vancouver, British Columbia
Stamped is the reviews and loyalty platform for ecommerce, helping ecommerce brands establish credibility by building trust and giving their customers a voice. The team at Stamped created a platform to help brands have stronger relationships with their customers through Reviews and Loyalty.
We are a fully remote start-up team, headquartered in Canada with team members based all over the world. Join us as we take Stamped to the next level!
Are you looking for that next big challenge and taking your customer success career to the next level? Does joining a small team where you can have an enormous impact on the direction of a fast-moving start-up sound exciting? Do you believe that there can be no business success without customer success? If you answered yes to these questions, then this might be the perfect role for you!
We are looking for a pro-active, personable, and resourceful Customer Success Associate to join our fast-growing team. You will be a key partner in our customers’ success, not only helping to get them up and running on our platform but also transforming their businesses with our platform. This role is not for the faint-hearted, we are looking for people who want to roll up their sleeves and make things better so that we exceed our customers’ expectations every day.
- Act as a trusted advisor to a large portfolio of key merchants, drive solution adoption and expansion
- Improve overall merchant satisfaction in assigned merchant accounts ensuring they achieve value
- Anticipate the needs of our merchants and help them optimize our product to make their businesses more effective and successful
- Collaborate with the support team and other internal stakeholders to help ensure we quickly resolve merchant onboarding or optimization issues
- Proactively reach out to merchants to inform, educate, cross-sell and upsell
- Guide and educate the merchant utilizing various self-help options and articles
- Make recommendations to methodologies, tools and processes that will help us ensure merchant success
- Identify opportunities to increase account-level usage metrics and proactively implement solutions to mitigate the risk of churn
- Serve as the voice of the merchant during discussions with the Product, Marketing and Support teams helping to prioritize feature requests, bug fixes and better serve our merchants
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and the ecommerce space to effectively drive greater merchant engagement on the most relevant features/functionality for their specific needs
- Accurately document contact summaries and follow-up opportunities
- Experience in a Customer Success, Account Management or dedicated customer service role within SaaS or ecommerce
- Experience in working within SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and achieving tight KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Proven ability to build strong relationships
- Comfortable working in a metrics driven environment focused on adoption and expansion
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and proactive team player who is self-motivated and able to think on your feet when dealing with customers
- Tech-savvy and with a passion for learning and improving
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Proven collaborator and team player who can easily liaise across all levels and departments both externally with customers and within Stamped
- Comfortable working in a remote-working environment
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a passionate, multinational and multi-talented group of tech enthusiasts who always go that extra mile
- Work directly with company leadership
- A fully remote company driven by deliverables, not hours
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Grow and own your area
- $500 home office set up allowance
- $500 annual education budget
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental leave (up to 12 weeks)
- A key member of a growing Customer Success team here at Stamped!
Why Choose Stamped?
You will be joining us at an inflection point for the Stamped product and team. We have experienced significant growth, our customers love us (but don’t just take our word for it), and we recently joined the WeCommerce family.
If you’re the type of person that seeks out new challenges, wants to work with some of the best people in the SaaS ecommerce space and make a meaningful immediate impact to a growing company, this is for you!
At Stamped, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive space where people are free to be their whole and authentic selves. If you are excited about this role but your previous experience does not align with every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyways. You might be a fit for this or one of our other opportunities.