Customer Success Associate
- Latin America
- 13 applicants (16%)
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) MST (UTC -7) ART (UTC -3) UTC -4 UTC -4:30 UTC -3 UTC -2
Flight builds remote-first customer experience teams for growing startups who put people first. Our mission is to expand access to careers in customer experience and advance a human-centered outsourcing model in partnership with our client companies.
We partner with everyone from early-stage founders making their first support hire to established leaders scaling their teams, and our clients rely on us to find the world’s top talent and work in partnership with them to set up the right infrastructure for success.
That's where you come in — as Customer Success Associate you will work closely with the customers to ensure their continued success with their use of the company's product or service. You will own, nurture and grow client relationships ensuring increase in adoption, retention and satisfaction. You will be the bridge between clients and the company, to ensure they always receive an outstanding experience!
What you'll do
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and work to increase adoption, ensure retention, and satisfaction.
- As the main point of contact for a client, you’ll be responsible for managing their full lifecycle with the company, from on-boarding, through adoption and engagement of the product, to off-boarding.
- Understand clients needs and partner with them to set key performance indicators, identify opportunities, and achieve their goals.
- Program manage customer needs/issues and work cross-departmentally to solve escalations.
- Prepare and analyze data reports related to: product usage, manual invoices and payments, clients and their lifecycle stages, etc.
- Prepare webinar sessions and adapt them to each client in order to educate them about Sunlight.
Who we're looking for
- 1+ years of prior experience working in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention for companies with 10+ employees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English as demonstrated by a strong score on an English proficiency test (additional languages are a plus!)
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
What we offer
- Flexible, remote-first work environment
- Competitive compensation based on experience and location
- Global community of talented teammates joined by a passion for helping others and commitment to supporting one another’s success
- Learning and development programs so you can keep growing your perspective, skills, and career
- Early stage startup with lots of opportunity for ownership and impact
- 20 days of paid time off
Flight is an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.