Customer Success and Support Engineer Manager
- USA Only
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8)
We are looking for a Customer Success and Support Engineer Manager who is customer-obsessed, has strong technical acumen, and wants to build a team of Customer Success and Support Engineers who will provide world-class technical support to a growing list of customers.
This role is 100% remote (work-from-home).
About Drive Commerce
At Drive Commerce, we believe the best shopping experiences are easy, personalized, and leave customers feeling good. Drive Commerce specializes in e-commerce solutions designed to effortlessly connect customers with the products they want from the brands they love. We work with some of the most recognizable retailers across many industries.
You will start as an individual contributor becoming an expert with Drive Commerce's products and interacting with customers as their main point of contact on issues such as:
- Troubleshooting and resolving or helping the development team to understand and fix bugs
- Answering questions on Drive Commerce’s solutions and implementations
- Conduct solutions and implementations training
- Managing customer accounts and instances, helping with product and configuration set-up during customer on-boarding and implementation projects
- Generally overseeing all aspects of the customer experience and delivering a high level of customer satisfaction
As our company grows, you will be responsible for building and managing a Customer Success and Support Engineering team that is best-in-class. You will:
- Train and onboard new team members
- Create support and process documentation
- Implement metrics and processes to ensure best practices are followed
- Drive customer satisfaction and efficient issue resolution and management across the team
You will also represent the voice of the customer and will work with development and product teams to define and shape the product goals and strategy based on your team’s frontline knowledge of customer needs.
Need to Have
- At least 2+ years of experience managing and leading customer success and engineering teams
- At least 5+ years of support experience that demonstrate your obsession to help customers and your commitment to resolving and managing issues throughout the entire support lifecycle
- Experienced in building and scaling support teams from the ground up
- Experienced in creating/updating and implementing processes, establishing metrics, and writing support documentation
- Love working with customers to solve tough problems
- Experience working with development and product teams
- Experience using CRM platforms such as ZenDesk and Salesforce
- Technical and analytical savviness
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and look under the hood to solve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experience in a startup environment
- Focus on enterprise SaaS
- E-commerce experience (regardless of the platform)
- Working experience in a fully remote working environment
For this position, we are looking for candidates located in the United States.
Terms and Benefits
- We are a fully remote team spanning across the US and use Slack, Google, and other tools to stay connected.
- US only
- Direct engagement, no sub-contracts or agencies
- Competitive compensation
- 401K with match
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Parental Leave
- 15 Vacation Days