Customer Solutions Engineer
We are looking for an exceptional Customer Solutions Engineer to join our Customer Delivery team. You will report to one of our AI Customer Delivery managers and serve in a key customer-facing role. You will be engaging with senior stakeholders at our airline customers to ensure successful customer implementations of FLYR’s advanced CirrusTM Revenue Operating System for airlines. We get particularly excited about highly curious, detail-oriented, and independent team members that want to join us on our journey, thriving on successful customer adoptions, digging deeper to understand customer technical issues during implementation, and highly competent at facilitating the communication between technical and business-centric parties alike.
What will your destination look like?
- Directly engage with our airline customers’ executives, subject matter experts, and business leads
- Serve as a customer’s primary business requirements point of contact from initial customer onboarding through to production operations.
- Understand airline customers’ revenue management systems, business processes, and data so FLYR can onboard a new airline customer onto our platform
- Lead discovery calls to capture customer’s implementation requirements
- Provide guidance to customers on the implementation, integration, and configuration of FLYR’s revenue management product
- Analyze customer onboarding issues, implementation change requests, and customer data delivery and data quality issues, using your strong domain knowledge of airline revenue management to provide business context to technical issues.
- Maintain open lines of communication with customers so FLYR can deliver our services reliably in the face of ongoing customer business and operational change
- Assist FLYR’s Customer Delivery managers with the day-to-day relationship management with our airline customers. -Provide project management of onboarding and implementation work by capturing and tracking issues in issue tracking systems.
- Coordinate with customer and with FLYR engineering and operations teams on service delivery escalations arising from underlying issues in customer data
- Recognize customer issues and implementation pain points and advocate for their needs to influence FLYR product direction.
- You will work closely with Product and Engineering teams and advocate to improve FLYR’s platform for fast onboarding and successful customer outcomes
What can you bring on this trip?
- 2+ years post-degree experience working directly with clients including driving discussion, presenting findings, and facilitating progress while maintaining strong client relationships
- Past career experience in software services delivery or implementation consulting role highly preferred -Competent in SQL
- You can investigate data quality issues and perform analysis from large datasets in SQL occasionally using complex queries involving multiple JOINs, GROUP BY statements, WINDOW functions, and conditionals
- Experience/exposure to software development methodologies (SCRUM/Agile) and supporting tooling (Git) -Domain knowledge of airline revenue management or related areas of airline commercial operations is ideal, but not required
- Strong organizational and project management skills -You’re comfortable with issue trackers like Jira and Trello, dogmatic about tracking issues to resolution, and regularly use issue trackers to provide status reporting
- Experience with data visualization and operation or executive reporting (Tableau, Looker, etc.) -Fluent and effective communication, presentation, and documentation skills, both written and verbal
- Equity in Series B startup with high growth potential
- Comprehensive healthcare plans (Choice of PPO & HMO available)
- Generous PTO policy and flexible working arrangements -401K with company match
Candidate Selection Process
- Initial Screen - Active candidates are screened against the criteria listed above
- Introductory Call - A FLYR team member will reach out for an initial call to learn more about each other. Technical Assignment - A technical assignment utilizing the necessary skills listed above provided on a take-home basis.
- Technical Video Interview - A joint technical exercise session utilizing the necessary skills listed above with a FLYR team member.
- Onsite/Virtual Onsite - A series of meetings with the hiring team/team members to finalize our evaluation of each candidate.