Customer Service Specialist - Home Solutions
- USA Only
- 16 applicants
Customer Service Specialist – Home Solutions
United States Virtual
What is a Customer Service Specialist at Assurant?
The role of a Customer Service Specialist is a key position within Assurant because you are the voice of our organization and clients. You are highly valued as our customer’s primary point of contact and you care about helping others.
The Customer Experience is at the forefront of all you do, exceeding expectations at every turn. You are a listener, problem solver and believe in quality. You enjoy being on the phone and customers hear your smile as you patiently help them find resolution.
Why You Should Consider This Role
- You love helping and connecting with people
- You’re a problem solver who likes to think on their feet and enjoys a challenge
- You thrive in a fast paced, changing environment
What You Will Like
- every day and every customer are different
- The opportunity to demonstrate your unique problem-solving abilities to our customers and to the rest of your team
- Medical benefits begin on your first day
- Monthly incentive plan option to earn additional $200-$300/month
- Tuition reimbursement available after 6 months up to $5000/annually
- Competitive paid time off
- Availability to work a schedule between the hours of 7:00am CST – 7:00pm CST Monday through Friday
- Availability to work ove
- The diversityrtime hours as needed
- Provide superior service to our customer who have purchased extended warranty contracts for Major Appliances, ORV’s, Water Heaters, and Furniture.
- This role requires listening to our customer’s concerns and showing empathy while resolving their issue
- Because every customer is different, we expect you to take the initiative to truly understand our customers current challenges, solve them, and use your expertise to proactively help them avoid future challenges
- A robust paid training environment that enables you to learn the business, the systems, policies and most importantly how to effectively engage and resolve customer challenges.
What You Should Know About Us
- Assurant, Inc. helps people protect what matters most to them
- We have been around for a while with our roots tracing back to 1892
- We are a Fortune 300 company employing approximately 15,000 people in 16 countries
- We provide specialty protection products and related services to safeguard against risks
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Strong attention to detail
- Love talking to people and ability to WOW customers on every call
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills
- Relentless drive to own the customers problem and resolve it
- Ability to adapt well to change
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to think outside of the box to resolve problems
- Ability to multi-task using technology, including call handling
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
Pay Range: $14.04 – $23.50
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.