Customer Service Specialist- Family Medical Leave Act
- USA Only
- 4 applicants (22%)
Customer Service Specialist- FMLA
MISSION: The mission for this role is to provide excellent customer service to clients, patients, and requestors. This role will be required to meet daily goals and report to the Customer Service Manager with any reoccurring issues for resolution. He/she should align with HealthMark Groups core values, culture and overall CRAFT of the company.
REQUIREMENTS : The requirement for this role is to have good communication skills both written and verbal and interpersonal skills to build successful working relationships with requestors, clients, and co-workers. This position requires a person to be detailed oriented and be able to resolve customer issues in a timely manner. Excellent follow up skills and time management are essential. This role is a remote position so the candidate must have reliable internet and a quiet background setting.
*Key Points: Requestor Support: Ensure HealthMark is providing excellent customer service by being client focused
Daily Roles and Responsibilities :
- Assist clients, patients, and requestors with status of requests for disability and FMLA paperwork.
- Making sure we are providing detailed information to clients, patients, and requestors.
- Ensure notes are accurate and detailed. All actions require a note in Med-Release.
- Respond promptly to a high volume of customer calls and e-mails regarding Disability and FMLA paperwork.
- Provide excellent customer service in a timely manner with accurate and concise information
- Effectively and efficiently communicate with customers through various channels
- Build strong value-based relationships with customers – a passion for customer interaction is a must!
- Ensure customer satisfaction is a primary goal
- Follow procedures, guidelines, and policies set in place
- Data entry and other duties as assigned
- Fax and/or email records securely to requestors
- Must monitor the FMLA email to ensure emails are staying up to date.
- Must meet daily goals
- Excellent communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 1+ year of call center experience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize duties, and have strong time management skills
- Willingness to learn
- 50 WPM
- Proficient computer skills with software applications such as Microsoft Office
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers always
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous Medical Industry Experience preferred but not required
Qualities that the candidate for this position should include :
- Fast learner
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to adapt to change/ flexibility a must
- Candidate must maintain a high level of business integrity and diligence
- Passionate about people and be able to show patient empathy is a must
- Quick worker
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Someone who strives to do more
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent
- Customer service: 2 years
- Call center: 1 year
- Healthcare Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote