Customer Service Specialist
- USA Only
- 1 applicant (8%)
Customer Service Specialist
Remote – Nationwide
Thank you for considering a career at Ensemble Health Partners!
Ensemble Health Partners is a leading provider of technology-enabled revenue cycle management solutions for health systems, including hospitals and affiliated physician groups. They offer end-to-end revenue cycle solutions as well as a comprehensive suite of point solutions to clients across the country.
Ensemble keeps communities healthy by keeping hospitals healthy. We recognize that healthcare requires a human touch, and we believe that every touch should be meaningful. This is why our people are the most important part of who we are. By empowering them to challenge the status quo, we know they will be the difference
Must have call center experience
The Customer Service Specialist handles the incoming calls from patients for Customer Service. Performs all customer service duties that occur with a focus on managing the resolution of the phone call and all written and documented communication within the systems and is committed to assisting in meeting all business needs.
Essential Job Functions:
The Specialist of Customer Service performs all customer service and collection activities across the Revenue Cycle. Job duties include, but are not limited to, answering patient questions regarding statements, posting guarantor payments, setting up payment plans within our policies, researching and resolving issues with accounts that have been identified by patients, reaching out to appropriate departments to resolve any requests made by patients connecting patients with financial counseling department for charity screening, communicating patient balances, meeting collection goals as set by department, and providing excellent customer service for all of our patients. Must have knowledge of all areas of the Revenue Cycle. Communicate and partner with other areas of Ensemble and Revenue Cycle to resolve customer service issues. Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years experience in healthcare industry.
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Certifications: CRCR within 6 months of hire.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
Experience in physician and hospital operations, compliance and provider relations. Customer Service and Call Center experience preferred. Critical Thinking, Problem Resolution
Join an award-winning company
Three-time winner of “Best in KLAS” 2020-2022
2022 Top Workplaces Healthcare Industry Award
2022 Top Workplaces USA Award
2022 Top Workplaces Culture Excellence Awards
- Work-Life Flexibility
- Purpose + Values
Bottom line, we believe in empowering people and giving them the tools and resources needed to thrive. A few of those include:
- Associate Benefits We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to support the physical, emotional, and financial health of you and your family, including healthcare, time off, retirement, and well-being programs.
- Our Culture – Ensemble is a place where associates can do their best work and be their best selves. We put people first, last and always. Our culture is rooted in collaboration, growth, and innovation.
- Growth – We invest in your professional development. Each associate will earn a professional certification relevant to their field and can obtain tuition reimbursement.
- Recognition – We offer quarterly and annual incentive programs for all employees who go beyond and keep raising the bar for themselves and the company.
Ensemble Health Partners is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is our policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Ensemble Health Partners also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Ensemble Health Partners provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected].