Customer Service Representative
- USA Only
- 28 applicants
Customer Service Representative (SAP Experience)
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
SAP experience is a MUST
Come Be Part of a Mission that Matters!
WHO IS NEOGEN:
From farm to fork, we offer solutions to enhance the quality, quantity and safety of the global food supply. Our food safety diagnostics are used within farming operations to the production facilities of most of the world’s best- known food companies. Neogen’s solutions are critical to the health and well- being of our customers’ operations and in turn their consumers. What we do matters!
Neogen’s culture combines stability with a deep believe in providing professional and personal growth. Our Pillars of Trust the principles which guide our everyday decisionmaking, include Openness, Honesty, Credibility, Respect, and Service. It’s the belief in these characteristics that provide a consistent, happy and healthy work environment for our employees.
Neogen is looking for a Customer Service Representative to provide effective customer service to all internal and external customers. The successful Customer Services Representative will provide excellent, in-depth knowledge of Neogen products and programs to all customers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communicate effectively to team members and customers
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status
- Work side by side our sales team
- Identify and resolve client concerns
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills
- Strong organization skills
- Microsoft Office proficiently required, especially in Excel and Outlook
- Experience working with a CRM tool preferred
Education and/or Experience: High School diploma or G.E.D. with 1-3 years of customer service background.