Customer Service Representative III
- USA Only
- 33 applicants (20%)
Customer Service Representative III- SBA (work from home)
Location _Any Location – Remote, United States
Job Id 1245273
Compensation Range : Starting at $16.15 an hour, contingent on previous work experience
SBA Customer Service Representative III Remote Work from Home
Position Status: Full-Time
Shift for training: 8am-8pm EST
Wages: Starting at $16.15, per hour, contingent on previous contact center experience
Staples is business to business. You’re what binds us together
Join our Staples Business Advantage Customer Service Team.
Our Customer Service professionals are expert problem solvers and communicators who can empathize with a customer’s situation, quickly determine their needs, and provide resolution while navigating multiple systems and resources. Representatives focus on exceeding expectations of customers and delivering an effortless experience. The opportunity to make it right for our customers is why our team is among the most important in the organization.
What you’ll be doing
- Routinely interact with customers, sellers and other teams who require assistance or direction resolving issues that are typically more complex or escalated
- Perform research and determine optimal resolution
- Collaborate with multiple teams (internal and external)
- Document details related to the nature of customer contacts
- Contribute to achieving Key Performance Indicators by meeting quality, production, and attendance standards
What you bring to the table
- Advanced customer focus capabilities that include anticipating customer needs, uncovering underlying problems, and providing a low-effort experience
- Ability to diagnose problems, take corrective action, and offer varied solutions dependent on customer need
- Effective communicator with a diverse customer base that requires active listening and flawless follow-through
- Demonstrates resiliency and positivity when faced with adverse or difficult situations
- 2+ years customer service experience required
- Distraction-free, designated workspace/home office
- High Speed Internet
- Ability to perform basic equipment troubleshooting and PC/hardware set up
- Ability to work an 8-hour shift within the hours of 8 am through 8 pm Eastern Time, Monday-Friday.
- Availability to attend approximately six weeks of virtual training starting March 27, 2023
- 2+ years inbound contact center experience within the past 5 years
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous work from home experience
- Experience with a variety of order management, CRM and contact center technologies
- Inclusive culture with associate-led Business Resource Groups and resources such as the Social Justice Resource Center
- PTO and Holiday Schedule, Online and Retail Discounts, Company Match 401k, Physical and Mental Health Wellness program and more!
Staples believes Inclusion is a verb and we encourage diversity of thinking and ideas as well as backgrounds and experiences. Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.