Customer Service Representative II
- USA Only
Customer Service Representative II-Remote
- Salary: $16 per hour
- Location: Virtual based
Pearl Interactive Network is seeking Customer Service Representatives for a Contact Center. Customer Service Representative II is responsible for answering incoming calls from business owners regarding the SBA Restaurant Grant Program.
- Provide customer service to business owners by assisting with the application process for the SBA Restaurant Grant Program.
- Handle inbound calls or make outbound calls to provide resolution to inquiries.
- Troubleshoot business owners’ technical issues and provide solutions.
- Help business owners navigate through the application and grant process.
- Communicate through multiple channels, including but not limited to, phone, email, chat, and text.
- Review system platform and provide business owners with accurate application status.
- Respond to business owner’s inquiries efficiently and in a timely manner.
Individuals will need to provide their own equipment. Requirements include:
Computer: Desktop or Laptop with these minimum characteristics:
- Intel Core i5 Processor with 8GM memory
- 256GM hard drive
- Windows 10
- 1USB Type C 3.1 Gen 2 Port (for headset)
- 1 RJ-45 connection
- Wired internet connection
- Download – 20 Mbps minimum
- Upload – 5 Mbps minimum
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-year customer service experience
- Strong listening, written, and verbal communication skills
- Patient and empathetic attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to learn and utilize software applications
- Excellent telephone skills
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Embrace our winning Pearl Culture which promotes our employee’s desires and efforts to serve our consumers, coworkers, clients, and community by exhibiting our Pearl values of customer satisfaction, teamwork, & family atmosphere, quality, respect, transparency, and innovation
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Pearl management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Background Investigation and Skills Assessments Required
Skills/Qualifications/Keywords: Action Oriented/Tenacity, Dealing with Ambiguity, Compassion, Customer Focus, Ethics and Values, Functional and Technical Skills, Informing, Integrity and Trust, Listening, Priority Setting, Problem Solving, MS Outlook and Office Skills, Leadership Team, People Skills, Diversity, Professionalism, Organization, Team Oriented, Learning, Flexibility, Effective Communication.
Pearl offers a full benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401K. Additional ancillary benefits will also be available