Customer Service Representative
- USA Only
- 21 applicants (33%)
Remote- Customer Service Representative
Requisition Id: 26893
Job Function: Customer Experience
Career Area: Customer Service
Work Location: Work From Home
At Stericycle, we deliver solutions and drive innovations that protect the environment, people, and public health. This includes working to create a more sustainable, shared future. Our innovative solutions make a difference in people’s lives, communities, and our planet by protecting their health and well-being. Change your career. Change your world. Join Stericycle and help protect health and well-being in a safe, responsible, and sustainable way.
Under immediate direction, the Customer Experience Representative maintains sound customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed, accuracy and professionalism. Provides timely response of customer inquiries up to and including pick-ups, billing, payments, product orders, etc., and all other aspects of a customer’s needs.
Key Job Activities:
- Uses excellent communication and multitasking skills to respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Process requests, according to established standards with attention to style, tone, and manner of communication received through the automated phone system, email, web, or mail
- Address inquiries regarding invoices, payments, and collections as outlined by the Customer Service Supervisor, positioning Stericycle products and services to customers
- Research customer issues and find workable solutions
- Share ideas with department that increase efficiencies and effectiveness of customer needs
- Performs necessary record keeping activities
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
- in High School or Equivalent
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Six or more months of general business experience, preferably in a customer service environment, or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Stericycle currently offers its employees the option to participate in a full range of benefits, including a health care program which includes medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage, healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, an employee assistance program, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and sick time, a 401(k) plan, and an employee stock purchase plan. Participation in some programs requires that employees be regularly scheduled to work a minimum number of hours and/or to have fulfilled a waiting period after they begin employment with Stericycle.
Disclaimer: The above description is meant to provide a summary of the nature and level of work being performed; it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of the job. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Stericycle will consider requests for workplace accommodations for protected physical or mental limitations in accordance with its human resources policies and local laws. To the extent permissible under local law, and consistent with business necessity, Stericycle reserves the right to modify the content formally or informally, either verbally or in writing, at any time with or without advance notice.