Customer Service Coordinator
- USA Only
- 11 applicants
Customer Service Coordinator (3rd Shift)
Job ID 132065
Service line GWS Segment
Role type Full-time
Areas of Interest Customer Service
Location(s) Remote – US – Remote – US – United States of America
About the role
- The purpose of this position is to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
What you’ll do
- Provides customer service by answering incoming service requests, via phone, chat, email & online requests from all business units on facility-related issues.
- Generates and dispatches service request work orders for completion by vendors. Schedules conference rooms and audio visual equipment.
- Responds to customer inquires and concerns. Follows up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Updates Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS), customer service database, and spreadsheets as needed with updated service information.
- Contacts customer for additional information and communicating the steps in the work order process.
- Runs, reviews, and distributes various customer service reports as necessary.
- May generate and dispatch service request work orders for completion by vendors.
- May assist with the training of new hires and temporary employees on CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System), customer service database, email, Live Chat and Call Center procedures.
- Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to co-workers.
- Other duties may be assigned.
What you’ll need
- Ability to provide Internet Service Provider and Internet speed as well as have an alternate location and address to work in case of internet/power outage.
- To perform this job effectively, an individual will be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Call Center experience preferred. Minimum two years of related experience.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to resolve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
- Intermediate Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products. Ability to type 45-50 WPM.
- Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and timelines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
CBRE prides itself on its RISE values of Respect, integrity, Service and Excellence. CBRE is the global leader in commercial real estate services and investment. We provide 401(K), Dental insurance, Health insurance, Life insurance, and Vision insurance!
CBRE carefully considers multiple factors to determine compensation, including a candidate’s education, training, and experience.
The minimum salary for the Customer Service Coordinator position is $35,360 annually [or $17.00 per hour] and the maximum salary for the Customer Service Coordinator position is $39,520 annually [or $19.00 per hour].
The compensation that is offered to a successful candidate will depend on the candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience.