Customer Happiness Specialist, Level 1
- USA Only
- 23 applicants
Customer Happiness Specialist, Level 1
Remote – US
At MyFitnessPal, our vision is to be the global catalyst for every “body” to achieve their healthy. We believe fitness starts with what you eat. We provide the tools and resources to reach your fitness goals.
We are looking for an experienced, customer-focused, self disciplined individual to join our growing Customer Happiness Team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Address tech support and other customer concerns via email, social media posts, and app store reviews
- Collect and communicate user requests to help shape the future of MyFitnessPal
- Escalate trending issues to engineering and product teams to ensure technical issues are promptly resolved
- Provide feedback to peers and supervisors to promote a positive work culture
- Collaborate with your team to ensure team goals are met daily
- Live our core values in all you do:
- Be Kind and Care
- Live Good Health
- Be Data-Inspired
- Champion Change
- Leave it Better than You Found It
- Make It Happen
Qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 3+ years in customer service
- The ability to type 60+ words per minute
- Excellent writing skills
- General Computer/Tablet/Smartphone Knowledge
- An extremely flexible schedule including weekend and evening availability
- The ability to learn on the fly and adapt to change
- A team-oriented, peer-positive attitude
- Dedication to customer satisfaction
- Familiarity with another language is a plus, but not required
Please consider applying even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications. Research shows you can still be considered for a position if you meet some of the requirements. At MyFitnessPal, we’re building a fitness product for everyone and believe our team should reflect that. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply.
Exciting Full-Time Employee Benefits, Perks and Culture
- Embrace the Freedom: Be a digital nomad, work from anywhere we have operations within the continental U.S.
- Office Vibes: If you prefer working in an office, we’ve got you covered, our HQ is in vibrant Austin, TX.
- Face-to-Face Connections: We value personal connections. Enjoy opportunities to meet and connect with your team members in person to help forge meaningful relationships that extend beyond the virtual realm. Teams meet as often as needed and all of MyFitnessPal gathers annually.
- Flexibility At Its Best: Achieve the work-life balance you deserve. Enjoy a flexible time-off policy and work on your own terms with our Responsible Time Off benefit.
- Give Back: Use your volunteer days off to support what matters most to you. Each full time teammate receives 2 days per calendar year to give back to their community through service.
- Mentorship Program: Take control of your career through our mentorship program where, if you’d like, you will be matched with a teammate who can help you scale your skills and propel your growth.
- Family-Friendly Support: Embrace the journey with confidence and care. Enjoy our paid maternity and paternity leave, to provide time to balance family responsibilities with your career and take the time needed to strengthen family relationships. We understand the complexities of starting or expanding a family, which is why we provide best-in-class comprehensive assistance for fertility-related matters.
- Wellness Comes First: Live Good Health is one of our core values. Receive a monthly Wellness Allowance, empowering you to focus on your physical and mental well-being by choosing from a range of wellness initiatives, including dedicated mental health days.
- Celebrate Greatness: Your hard work deserves recognition! Our reward and recognition platform empowers peers to acknowledge and reward each other for the exceptional contributions they make.
- Elevate Your Health & Fitness: Get access to MyFitnessPal Premium, allowing you to take your fitness, health and wellness journey to new heights.
- Unlock Your Potential: Access our virtual learning and development library, and participate in training opportunities to continuously grow and enhance your skills.
- Championing Inclusion: Our dedicated DEI Committee actively fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace by setting actionable goals and evaluating progress across the organization.
- Healthcare Matters: Your well-being is our priority. Take advantage of our competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits that cater to your holistic healthcare needs. Feel secure and supported on your wellness journey.
- Secure Your Future: Benefit from our retirement savings program, giving you peace of mind for your financial goals. Reach them sooner with MyFitnessPal’s competitive employer match.