Customer Happiness Specialist
- North America
- 12 applicants (27%)
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10) AST (UTC -4) NST (UTC -3:30)
Real Mushrooms was created to emphasize the fact that our products are solely made from mushrooms. We aim to provide the highest quality medicinal mushroom extract products analyzed for the important compounds that make our mushrooms special and free from fillers like grain. Since starting back in 2015, Real Mushrooms has established itself as a leader in the ever-growing functional mushroom category.
Real Mushrooms prides itself on providing the best possible customer experience. One of our pillars is education and we strive to continually create high-quality educational content to provide accurate and knowledgeable answers to our customers.
Our rapidly growing organic mushroom extract business is looking for a friendly, grounded, and well-spoken Customer Happiness Specialist to join our Support Team. We need an enthusiastic and compassionate individual who can listen to customer service-related issues and then offer a unique and crafty solution to each problem. The top candidate for this role will have a strong understanding of customer relations via phone calls, emails, and live chat.
This is a full-time role (40 hours) Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm in your timezone of residence.
- Responding to customers’ inquiries in a thoughtful, concise, and timely fashion
- Personalizing the customer experience and going the extra mile in order to make a lasting impression on the customer
- Carry out tasks including, but not limited to answering phones live & returning customer phone calls in a timely fashion; creating, modifying, and updating orders in Shopify; editing and modifying customer subscriptions; carrying out refund and return requests.
- Live Chat response during business hours
- Tune into and report possible trends that the customers are communicating to us to the Customer Service Manager
- Positively impact Real Mushrooms by intelligently problem-solving and turning disgruntled clients into repeat customers
- 1 to 2 years of customer service (e-commerce a plus!)
- Highly proficient and attuned to using platforms like: Google Drive, ReAmaze (or other help-desk type software), Shopify, 3PL Logistics software, Amazon Seller Central, and Slack
- Must be comfortable answering 10+ live calls daily, returning all missed phone calls, along with 30+ chat & email tickets daily
- Ability to remain calm and to have a professional attitude with customers at all times
- Emotional intelligence and highly proficient in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must reside in the continent of North America
- Bonus if you have experience with pets (mainly dogs & cats)
- Bonus if you are able to speak Spanish and/or French
- Bonus if you have experience with ReCharge, Zipify and Zapier
BONUS: You have knowledge or experience with medicinal mushroom extracts!
Please apply for this job here.