Customer Experience Team Lead
- Latin America
- 15 applicants (19%)
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) MST (UTC -7) ART (UTC -3) UTC -4 UTC -4:30 UTC -3 UTC -2
Flight builds remote-first customer experience teams for growing startups who put people first. Through a mix of team staffing and consultation, we partner with everyone from early-stage founders making their first support hire to established leaders scaling their teams to help them run outstanding customer experience programs.
We're on a mission to globalize access to careers in customer experience and advance a human-centered model that supports our community of clients, customers, and employees alike.
We’re looking for team leads who share our values of service, inclusion, trust, and cooperation and who are excited about supporting a team to provide top-notch service to our clients and their customers.
What you'll do
- Manage the day-to-day operations of your team and ensure that your group meets productivity and quality targets
- Be the expert in your client’s company and support philosophy and the go-to resource for teammates in order to guide them toward excellent execution that exceeds client expectations
- Serve as the primary representative of your team to your client and represent Flight in a professional and friendly manner; conduct weekly team meetings and coordinate communication around new initiatives or customer issues
- Coach and mentor the individuals on your team and contribute to a supportive and growth-oriented environment
- Advise on and directly handle customer escalations via live chat, email, and/or phone to help your team provide resolution for customers
- Oversee your queues and allocate team focus as needed to ensure balanced coverage and meet SLAs
- Manage team schedule, ensure complete and timely coverage of shifts, and facilitate requests for schedule changes or days off
- Evaluate workflows and policies to recommend improvements and increase client, customer, and team satisfaction
- Troubleshoot and improve your team’s stack of tools
What we look for
- Prior customer support management experience
- Demonstrated ability to inspire and develop individual teammates, particularly in a remote-first environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English (additional languages are a plus!)
- A high level of empathy and emotional intelligence
- Ability to be independent and work with minimal supervision, while also being a collaborative team player
- Proficiency with customer support software
- Proactive and adept with giving and receiving constructive feedback
What we offer
- A flexible, remote work environment
- Global community of talented teammates joined by a passion for helping others and commitment to supporting one another’s success
- Learning and development programs so you can keep growing your skills and career
- Early stage startup with lots of opportunity for ownership and impact
- Paid time off
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.