Customer Experience Systems Specialist
- USA Only
- 3 applicants
Customer Experience Systems Specialist
Remote – United States
job requisition id
A pioneer in K–12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next- generation curriculum and assessment. Our core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products help teachers identify the targeted instruction students need to build a strong foundation in early reading and math. All of our programs provide educators with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of every student. Today, Amplify serves more than 10 million students in all 50 states. For more information, visit amplify.com.
The CX Systems Specialist is essential in driving value for customers throughout their journey. As part of the Customer Experience Strategy & Operations team, this role will play an integral part in solutioning CX workflows, designing processes, and scaling our CS practice.
The Success team has recently adopted Gainsight as their Customer Success Platform (CSP), and this role has a special opportunity to contribute to the growth and maturity of its adoption. The CX Systems Specialist can introduce new ways to use the platform and help enhance its effectiveness in delivering customer success. The CX Systems Specialist will collaborate with cross- functional business teams to develop customer success strategies and craft the associated business requirements and translate them into technical designs to be implemented into Gainsight and, at times, integrated systems like Salesforce, while adhering to systems administration best practices. The CX Systems Specialist will also contribute to training team members and business partners to use the workflows they’ve helped set up, teach users best practices, ensure successful technical deployments on a recurring basis, and engage in daily problem solving to ensure the team can use the system productively.
As a CX Systems Specialist, you will have the opportunity to report to the Director of Customer Experience Operations. This position offers a fantastic opportunity to join a scaling team and gain exposure to operational challenges within the entire post-sale organization. You will collaborate with various teams such as Customer Success, Customer Support, Professional Development, Technical Onboarding, and more.
Amplify’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all staff to provide proof of vaccination for in-person meetings unless an approved exemption is provided.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Work with a high degree of autonomy and collaborate cross-functionally with stakeholders to drive business performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional end users to gather business requirements that impact Gainsight, Salesforce and other solutions within our tech stack
- Collaborate with the Business Systems team to help design CX solutions, UAT and manage the release to end users
- Manage day-to-day support of Gainsight users, including fielding questions, ad-hoc customizations, design and implementation of core functionality, workflow adjustments, and reporting/analytics
- Help users to develop an understanding of contributors to customer health, sources of customer risk/churn, and positive trends
- Collaborate with other members of the operations team to help drive continuous improvements to existing processes along with designs of new ones.
- Become a subject matter expert on Digital Customer Success operations, strategy, and data, including our customer journey, service offerings, and customer outcomes
- Maintain expertise in Gainsight and other relevant software by staying up to date on new features, trends, and related technologies
- Identify opportunities for improvement of existing tools and processes, including adopting new features in each Gainsight major release
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in a relevant field (e.g., customer success, operations, business analysis, data analytics, database administration, computer science, data analytics)
- 3+ years of experience as end-user of a CRM, customer support system, or marketing automation system
- 3+ years of experience leading and building digital first, omi-channel programs
- Gainsight experience as a super-user
- Experience working in customer success, or equivalent understanding of key customer success principles
- Demonstrated experience in project management, business analysis, and problem-solving
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Gainsight administration experience, or Gainsight Associate Administrator (Level 1) Certification
- CRM administration experience or certification
- Customer-facing experience, especially as a Customer Success Manager
- Strategic thinking and prioritization
- Problem solver with a systems mindset
- Self-starter, demonstrating leadership of owned projects
- Experience interacting with senior leadership and managers
- Experience in operations for customer success, sales, support, services, or marketing
- Experience in data analysis, business intelligence, and design of reports and dashboards
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling, and database management
What we offer:
Salary is only one component of the Amplify Total Rewards package, which includes a lucrative 401(k) plan, incentive stock options, competitive health insurance and mental health options, basic life insurance, paid time off, parental leave, and access to best-in-class development programs. The gross salary range for this role is $67,000- $77,000. This role is eligible to receive an annual discretionary bonus that rewards individual and company performance.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.