Customer Experience Operational Excellence, Senior Manager
- USA Only
CX Operational Excellence, Senior Manager
Remote, or Menlo Park, CA, or Westlake, TX
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019, 2020 and holds the #1 spot for 2021
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About The Role
As the Head of Operational Excellence (OE), you will lead a team of program managers that ensure our operations teams are equipped to deliver world-class customer experiences — whether that’s ensuring effective communications and training in advance of a new product launch, strengthening and simplifying workflows, or identifying operational opportunities to improve performance metrics. The team will work cross-functionally to build and own launch readiness project plans, that’ll include scoping resource, workflow and training requirements. Engaging across all Robinhood entities, OE will partner with these teams to provide safer, quicker, and more effective responses that directly impact Robinhood customers and our mission to democratize finance for all. The successful candidate will bring PMO experience and a passion for people management, organizational development, and culture building.
The ideal candidate will align decisions to first principles while being accountable to the outcomes based on data and success measures. You will need to be able develop and own the right prioritization matrix and execute in a hyper growth environment. Your ability to influence internal partners and align on desired outcomes will be key to ensuring the successful project launches. You will drive operational excellence within the programs you own, while effectively partnering with Product, Engineering, Operations, Compliance, Legal and other cross-functional partners to deploy scalable solutions.
You will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining PMO governance over all CX launch initiatives; including documentation, process mapping, project planning and execution
- Recruiting, leading and developing a team of program/project managers
- Setting key program/project launch success criteria and metrics
- Enabling team members to drive and lead cross-functional projects that impact the customer experience
- Perform metrics analysis to find opportunities ripe for operational efficiency and quality improvements
- Collaborating closely between CX and engineering across initiatives focused on agent tools and CX tech stack
- Experience leading a team of program/project managers, preferably at a high growth tech company or in financial services
- Digital savviness and a command of CX tools & processes with a track record of measurable development
- Strong customer orientation and passion for delivering high quality standards
- Strong ability to analyze existing programs for gaps and improvement opportunities then develop and implement strategies to drive clear business impact
- Strong communication and influencing skills, experience working with global virtual cross-functional and external partners
- CX experience in a regulated financial services industry highly desired