Customer Experience Associate – Call Center
- USA Only
- 13 applicants
Call Center Representatives Needed
Interested in supporting Medicaid providers
$15.00/hr. and Great Benefits
Call Center Customer Service Representative. This is a great opportunity to learn Medicaid provider support and the medical billing and claims process for third parties and healthcare providers regarding Medicare Claims.
What you get:
- Full-time employment with benefits
- Hourly rate of $15/hour starting on day one.
- Standard scheduled. 8am 5pm EST Monday through Friday, Weekends OFF!!
- Substantial Call Center & Customer Service Training
- Great Work Environment with Career growth
People who succeed in this role have:
Positive and energetic attitude.
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Attention to detail, grammar, and spelling accuracy.
Using a computerized system, responds to Virginia Medicaid provider inquiries in a call center environment using standard scripts and procedures.
- Gathers information, assesses caller needs, research and resolves inquiries and documents calls.
- Provides clear and concise information regarding eligibility, claim status and provider enrollment status.
- Follows documented policies and procedures including call handling and escalations.
- Overall acts as an advocate for the Medicaid Provider to ensure their needs are met.
Additional Duties as Assigned:
Verify documents and images.
Complete required assigned training.
- One of year medical insurance or medical office experience.
- Computer system experience with data entry and database documentation knowledge.
- Call center or professional office experience.
- Knowledge of Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) is helpful.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be able to clear a criminal background check and drug test
- High Speed internet access and space to work away from noise and distractions.
This is a great opportunity to learn and be a part of the growing medical support community. Conduent offers benefits and advancement opportunities. Come join us and help support our Medicaid providers!
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the Submit button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
At Conduent,we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. Under our current protocols, we do not require vaccination against COVID for most of our US jobs, but may require you to provide your COVID vaccination status, where legally permissible.