Customer Experience Analyst
- USA Only
Title: Customer Experience Analyst
Location: US Based Remote
Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
At Stash, helping customers is our top priority and we’re looking for a driven, analytical, problem-solver to join our dynamic Customer Experience team. As a CX Analyst, you will monitor all issues that impact service levels and work with our BPO partners to take preventive & corrective actions and perform root cause analysis to address the impact. In this role you will experience a wide range of problem-solving situations that require immediate real-time intervention.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor intraday performance of call volume and staffing levels across multiple locations, to ensure ongoing service performance is maintained, identifying and responding to periods that require remediation tactics
- Coordinate with outsourced service providers daily, to ensure staffing performance is meeting or exceeding acceptable standards.
- Ensure that ticketing queues in Zendesk are maintained and routing correctly
- Recognize and initiate escalation process for systems outages
- Investigate technical issues and provide product feedback
- Working with internal teams (brokerage, fraud)
- Identify trends and patterns in customer problems
- Suggest product improvements to help us acquire and retain customers
- Direct customer support as needed
What we’re looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience in a customer service role or one year of workforce management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong analytical and organization skills, including trend analysis.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A friendly demeanor and a solutions-oriented approach
- Empathy and the belief that the customer always comes first
- The desire to educate and help users
- An eye for detail, strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently and under pressure
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to recruiting@Stash.com.
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]