Customer Experience Advocate
- USA Only
- 31 applicants
at Loom, Inc.
Loom is the video communication platform for async work that helps companies communicate better at scale. Loom makes it easy to record quick videos of your screen and camera and instantly share them with a link. More than 14M users across more than 200k companies around the world trust Loom to share feedback, updates, intros, training, and more every day. Founded in late 2015, Loom has raised $203M from world-class investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Iconic, and Coatue.
This role is part of our international Support team focused on providing a world-class, 24/7 support experience to all our Loom users. We are the advocates of Loom to our customers and the advocates of our customers to Loom.
You will be responsible for supporting our customers via email (Zendesk), Slack, and social media. You will help them resolve any issues they encounter with our platform while proactively finding ways to enhance their Loom experience. We take every opportunity to connect with our customers through the power of video and to help them be successful with Loom.
Our mission is to help change the future of communication at work. You will work very closely with our Sales, Success, and Product teams, serving as the voice of the customer to improve our product. You will be an owner of the customer experience, elevating it with an element of humanity and advocacy.
- Develop customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty
- Help customers via email, Loom, and occasionally live video (Zoom) to ensure they are successful with our product
- Troubleshoot support inquiries to quickly identify any issues and raise them with relevant stakeholders
- Actively monitor and engage with our additional support channels, such as Slack and social media by providing assistance wherever Loom customers, partners, and teammates are seeking help
- Work closely with the Success and Sales teams to ensure successful customer retention, identify new opportunities for team growth, and renewal of existing accounts
- Serve as the advocate of the customer by actively documenting insights to share internally with the Product team
- Provide personalized support to some of our largest accounts and jumping on ad-hoc calls (Zoom) to provide help and product education, as necessary
- Participate in building Support at Loom thoughtfully and creatively, providing ongoing ideas and solutions to enable the long-term success of our team
- Audit and update any current support resources as the product changes (Help Center, Saved Replies, internal documentation, etc.
What We’re Looking For
- 1+ years experience working in Customer Support, Customer Success, or another customer/client facing role
- Experience delivering excellent support with curiosity, empathy, and advocacy for the customer’s experience
- An advocate dedicated to taking ownership in their role and sees every challenge as an opportunity
- Experience with Zendesk or equivalent support platform and other communication platforms, like Slack
- Self-starter who is capable of working independently and remotely with a distributed team
- Experience working with targets (SLAs, Productivity, & Customer Satisfaction)
- Excellent time management skills in order to execute on multiple streams of work including a daily volume of support conversations
- Bonus : Great video presence and love engaging with customers through video
- Bonus: Experience supporting a SaaS product and familiarity with SSO
- Bonus : Experience analyzing data, trends, and customer information reports to identify growth opportunities
Perks at Loom
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- 14 paid company holidays plus Summer Break in July and Winter Break in December
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Wellness stipends
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Professional development reimbursement
- Home office & technology reimbursement
How We Work
Freedom and Flexibility: At Loom, we believe work is an act, not a place. When we disengage work from a location, we can accommodate a broad range of life choices. You can choose to work from home or while you travel. We are able to hire across the United States and are continuing to expand our international presence. And you are free to move within a country without any adjustment to compensation.
Engaging Workday: The key to an engaging workday is finding the right balance between different ways to work sync, async, text and video. Loom makes it easier for us to say what we mean without having to schedule a zoom meeting or struggle to find the right words. And using async communication allows us to free up time for deep work every day. We believe there’s a place for sync time – often a conversation on Zoom is exactly what is needed. For team meetings, this sync time’ is typically between 9AM-Noon PT given where the overlap of timezones where Loommates are located.
Work-Rest Balance: The way we balance the fast-paced demands of a high- growth startup and sustainability is making rest a priority. We offer a flexible PTO policy so you’re able to take time off when you need it. We also go fully offline for Summer Break around 4th of July and between Christmas and New Years. Rest is also part of the workday, not just during PTO. Taking a break for personal commitments, whether it’s watching the kids or getting some exercise is a natural part of the workday.
Social Connection: Relationships and connectedness matter. We are intentional about building trust and relationships through unique, shared experiences. Our virtual workspace keeps us connected day-to-day whether it’s through Looms celebrating wins or our buzzing Slack communities. Loommates are able to meet in person with their teams at least twice a year purely for fun. We have also built local offices for those who want to work or meet in person, starting with San Francisco and New York City.
Loom = Equal Opportunity Employer
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign- born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.