Customer Care Specialist
We are looking for 1-2 Customer Care Specialists that are interested in building a global safety net with us.
🚀 About SafetyWing
Our top priority is to help our customers find solutions that help them get what they want and need. Within the boundaries of honesty and effective communication, we aim to have conversations that make our customers not only happy supporters of SafetyWing but happy in general.
We are headquartered in San Francisco, while our international team is fully distributed, stretching ten time zones (Finland to California). We are on a mission to remove the role of geographical borders as a barrier to equal opportunities and freedom for everyone. And we are doing that by creating simple health insurance, and retirement products for remote workers worldwide, as a replacement for national welfare systems.
We provide 24/7 support to our members and work with a ‘follow the sun’ model. That means we don’t do night shifts or very early mornings. While we work location independently we do have a friendly and helpful global team and we’re also definitely working for someone who is a joy to work with. Below are some of the principles we live by:
- Be honest
- Help the customer
- Be clear and concise
- Be kind and make the customer happy
👩💻 The position
We are looking for a Customer Care Specialist (part-time) to join our fully remote team in a fast-growing startup. We love to be helpful and guide our customers with any problem, big or small.
Currently, we have two products: Travel Medical Insurance and Health Insurance (for companies and individuals).
👉 What you do:
- Answer customer questions via live chat, email and phone support
- Proactively look on how to improve the customer experience
🧪 What’s needed for this position:
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken)
- The ability to work independently and to be a problem solver
- Weekend availability: we are hiring for shifts Thursdays to Sundays
- Nice to have: experience with insurance, customer service or health care
- *Your timezone: Thursday to Sunday UTC -5/-6/-7, Saturday & Sunday from -2 UTC to +2 UTC *
🧘 What we offer:
- A fantastic team to work with
- Full-time/part-time opportunities
- 17 USD/hour
Find out more about us and our products at www.safetywing.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!